Girl: what are you doing?

Izuku: I'm just talking to him to make sure he's ok.

Girl: the car?

Izuku: so that's what this creatures are called, car.

Girl: creatures? You do now that cars aren't alive right?

Izuku: what?

Girl: it's not an animal, it's a machine that was built by someone.

Izuku: so you saying someone made this and called it a car?

Girl: yes!

Izuku: THAT'S AMAZING!!!!

Girl mind: is he for serious, who is this guy?

The girl then remembered that she never got his name or even told him hers.

Girl: I never got your name, mine's Mina.

Izuku: hello Mina, my name is Izuku Midoriya but you can just call me Izuku.

Mina: ok Izuku.

Izuku then without saying anything turned away from Mina and began to walk away.

Mina: hay where are you going, I thought we were talking!

Izuku then turned back around towards Mina and gave her a big smile.

Izuku: I'm sorry but I have to find my my way back home, but don't worry I'll be back and we can talk then.

Mina: well maybe I can help you get home.

Izuku: you think you can because that would be great!

Mina: sure, so where do you live?

Izuku: I'm the mountains.

Mina mind: MOUNTAINS!!! Is this guy Tarzan or something!

Izuku: are you ok?

Mina: I'm fine, but I don't thank I can help. Sorry.

Izuku: that's ok, well I'll be going then.

As Izuku began to leaving a bunch of pro heroines arrived on the scene, most of them were there because they heard about the out of control car but one was there because of Izuku. The one that came because there was reports of a boy being the one to save the day was a tall, muscular woman with flames on her hands and around her eyes. This woman was the number 2 heroine in all of Japan Endeavor, and after hearing about Izuku she had to see if the news about a man with power was true.

Endeavor: you boy!

Izuku: me?

Endeavor: yes you, are you the boy with powers?

Izuku: I have powers but I don't know if I'm the one you're looking for, you might be looking for another boy with powers.

Endeavor: there are no other boys with powers, so if you have powers then it is you that I'm looking for!

Izuku: ok, ok, just stop yelling at me!

At this point because of Endeavor and Izuku's conversation about him having powers the crowd of people started to recognize Izuku. They started to remember the news and how Izuku had enough power to fight All Might but eventually lost in the end. Endeavor was going to say something else but stopped when a group of three showed up that she recognized.

Endeavor: what are you doing here All Might?

AM: we came for the boy.

This got Izuku's attention and he turned and saw All Might the one that wouldn't let him leave.

Izuku mind: oh no, I'm never going to get home at this rate.

Shouta: boy just come with us and don't make this difficult!

Izuku: just like I told your big friend over there I would love to come with you but I really need to get home.

AM: I'm sorry but you have no say in the matter and are coming with us!

Izuku: no!

The people and heroines that were around them were starting to think a mother fight was going to break out.

Shouta: tell me something, why do you need to get home so badly?

Izuku was about to answer the question but stopped Himself and began to think.

Izuku: why do I need to go home so badly?

Shouta: you don't know?

Izuku: no I guess I don't.

Shouta: maybe it has something to do with your parents?

Izuku: no my dad left a long time ago and I never knew my mom so that's not it.

Shouta: made you forgot to clean your house then.

Izuku: haha silly girl, you don't need to clean a cave!

Shouta: you live in a cave?

Izuku: yup!

Shouta mind: he said that without a hint of sadness of anger, it's like he doesn't care if he does or not.

Shouta: well since you don't have any where you need to be at the moment then how about you come with us.

Izuku: ok!

AM mind: how did she do that, when I tried to get him to come we ended up fighting?

Tsukauchi: ok then let's get to the car and get back to the police station to talk.

Izuku: you have a car machine too?

Tsukauchi: yes?

Izuku: does everyone in the city have one of those car machines?

Tsukauchi: some do but not all.

Shouta mind: I don't think this kid has ever had a real education or even been around people other then his dad.

AM: Aizawa, I don't think this kid has gone to school or learned anything.

Shouta: I think it's more then that, we will just have to wait and see what's going on after we ask him questions.

AM: agreed!

Izuku: do are we going back to that police station, because those guys also didn't want me to leave so I promised myself that I would go back and see them.

Shouta mind: he doesn't seem stupid, just ignorant to how the world works. But still that along with the power that this boy has is scary. If he doesn't learn things could go bad fast.

Shouta then watched as Izuku started to laugh and smile at the conversation that him a Tsukauchi were having.

Shouta: All Might I don't think he is a bad kid.

AM: how do you know?

Shouta: just a hunch.

Now that Izuku is awake and then have him back I custody the Tsukauchi, All Might, and Eraserhead took him back to the police station. There they will ask him questions to try and get answers about his powers and life before he came to the city. What will they think of him after they find out more about Izuku's past.