Special day

Double update!! Read prevoius chapter before this one. You should be proud of me hehehe enjoy~

“Sunggyu where are you?” Seri saw a gust of wind blowing through the newspaper stand and followed it.

“Here we are” Sunggyu body  then appeared in front of the theme park. “Seri?” Sunggyu looked around for her and felt a gust of wind past him and he followed it to the biggest rollercoaster and saw Seri standing in front of it waiting for him.

“Let’s go” Seri grabbed his hand and together they went.“Good thing it was free haha” Seri laughed after the roller coaster ride. “Yeah but I still feel sick after the rides” Sunggyu stumbled behind Seri. “Let’s go again!” Sunggyu shook his head and dragged Seri to the bench and lied on the bench. “Let’s just rest” Sunggyu shut his eyes. “Aish come on Grandpa gyu! The place is going to close down soon” she then began to dragged his body off the bench. “Don’t copy what the kids say just call me Sunggyu I ain’t that old” he whined. “Well you act like one” Seri whispered as she dragged him along. "Let's take pictures Sunggyu!" Seri pointed to the photo booth.

"Hana Dul Se!" Click. the two played around at the photobooth and Sunggyu started to do aegyo getting a bit overexcited. "Yah how old are you Sunggyu? 5 years? cause you look so old!" Sunggyu stopped doing the cute poses and started to pout and curled his fingers together. "You made me sad Seri! buing buing". The photos came out but there was no images of them in the photos. "Omo we're like ghosts aren't we" Sunggyu chuckled. "15 minutes until closing time"the speakers called out. "Quick  Sunggyu lets go on a ride" and Seri dragged him away from the photo booth. The photo that Sunggyu was holding flew into the air.

“Stop stop. Here let’s go on this” Sunggyu pointed to the Ferris Wheel.

“Wow look at the sunset!” Seri stood and pointed out. “Yeah it’s beautiful” Sunggyu was staring at Seri’s face.  “ Erm…Ahh what a day!” Sunggyu rested himself on the seat. “Would you call this a date?” Seri questioned him. “Um ah well..uh if well you want it to be well then yeah you could call it like that” Sunggyu’s cheek slightly blushed and Seri turned to see his face.  She then sat beside Sunggyu and looked closely at his face “Eh? Aww look at you turning red" Nearing her face to his red ears she could see him stop breathing. "Are you sure you’re not falling for me?” Seri started to tease him. Sunggyu tried to look normal but then he covered his face. Seri then pulled away  to burst into laughter and Sunggyu soon after laughed along with her rubbing off his embarrassment.

“Yah L it's time to rehearse now" Woohyun’s voice rang out waking L from his dream. “Ah what dream was that? Sunggyu and Seri?” L stared at the open window enjoying the evening breeze. “Ani, it was just a dream” and walked off to join the others. A picture flew into his window and rested on L's bed.

"Hold on I forgot something" Dongwoo yelled room looking for his phone and noticed a photo lying on L's bed. "Whats this?" Dongwoo picked it up but saw nothing in the picture but a blank wall.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

Well..hopefully what u have read is not too confusing and boring. I generaly rush and not creative with this kind of stuff like fluff. Trying to make it lovey dovey but my draft was just too cheesy! And too much cringe moments that I would regret. So I only posted the important parts sorry! But thanks for reading ♡♡namheart