We're in heaven

Author's note

Yeah the title says it all. Well who do think Seri saw before the accident? Maybe Infinite? L? hehe read and u shall see ^^

_________________________________________

“Today a car accident has happened in this terrible weather. A black van has lost control and hit the passenger side of the car.  Paramedics have recovered three bodies from the car. Two who have survived and now in the hospital but one identified as Seri has died on the scene.  The van seemed to have hit where Seri was sitting. Seri is a rookie singer from SM and unfortunately today was her debut day today. SM has sent condolences and will arrange a burial for Seri. The van on the othehand had 10 passengers. Still we have not received any is the news who they are but all we know is that all them have survived and now receiving treatment. This Korean news live you are watching. More news on this soon” 

“Where am I?” Seri slowly woke up finding herself sleeping on a soft bed. The room she was in was white and everywhere she looked everything was white. Seri then remembered the accident. She quickly stood up and ran out of the room and was faced with people dressed in white laughing and some had wings attached to their back. Rubbing her eyes she had to assure herself they were humans not unicorns. She looked up and saw more flying and the blue sky but she could not see the sun. Everything was bright.

“Am I dead?” Seri whispered. The angels flew in front of her and shouted happily. “A new incomer everyone! Welcome dear Seri to the kingdom of God” and they took her to God. Seri walked aimlessly with them as she was in shock. When she faced God tears flowed out of her eyes from happiness but sadness. She was confused on how she was supposed to feel. “Heaven isn’t always a place for happiness sometimes you can feel pain” God gently stroked her head.

Seri stayed along God’s side for two days and soon the sadness disappeared as she finds her parents.

They finally reunited after 6 years and her mother has looked younger than their last encounter. In heaven God gave the choice for the people to live young or old and her mother liked her young appearance but her dad who likes living naturally let himself aged which looked odd for the couple. A young woman and an old man. It made Seri laughed and it felt ages since she laughed like this.

Seri would sometimes spend her days singing with the angels, sometimes she hanged out with new friends and her parents but most of her time she just sits on a cloud and watched earth once she got use to this new world. She watched the news of her death spread across South Korea and she watched her funeral. She had no family members grieved for her for they were in heaven but the whole SM family was there mourning for her and some of other entertainment artists came too. It was sad to know she became famous through her death without even voicing out het voice. Her manger most of all wept the most and she sadly watched the stage crews taking down posters of her and the decorations off the stage.

After a month of watching her existence was no longer important in that world, Seri remembered about her encounter with L.  she watched and saw L’s distraught face. Curious she watched over him for four days and found out that the leader of Infinite was in a coma due to an "accident" (hint hint). Everyday she saw Infinite visiting the leader. When Infinite leave to do performances, Seri would watch over Sunggyu for them, waiting for him to wake up. Seri fell more in love with Infinite when she first time watched their concert and she would scream and fangirl over them. Her favourite member was L but then she remembered she was dead and so it was impossible for her to meet L.

“Did you know, Myungsoo was supposed to be your soulmate?” one of the angel said. Seri shook her head sadly. “Even though sometimes people were meant to be together, fate sometimes can be twisted. Life is like that. Even for God”

Sunggyu slowly walked and wondered about the place. It was still alien to him and he still did not fully accept the fact. Then he decided to watch the kids. He walked to the cloud viewing Seoul below and found a girl singing and waving her hands around along with one of Infinite’s song. “Wow an angel inspirit” Sunggyu sadly chuckled. The girl turned around and looked at Sunggyu. Her eyes grew large and  Sunggyu braced himself as he wait for the girl to scream and pounce on him but instead she stood there staring at him in shock. “Uh.. hi?’ Sunggyu waved. The girl then shouted. “You’re not supposed to be here!” she then shook her head. “You have to go back”.

“Uh…okay but..” Sunggyu looked confused. Seri then took a big breath and then she bowed her head. ‘I’m sorry for being rude. But you see, you were supposed to be in a coma and wake up and join infinite. Look your body is still breathing. You’re not supposed to be dead well not yet”.

Sunggyu didn't know what hit him then but realisation came. He was really dead. Everything he worked hard for, his dreams of a singer, his future family all of his dreams all shattered after what Seri told him. He slowly looked down then covered his eyes and silently sobbed. “I  wish…I didn’t want to. There’s so much I wanted to do. My dreams were coming true I was finally reaching my goals. I don’t want to be dead I really didn’t want this too soon but my soul wants to” he wiped his tears as they continuously flowed. Seri  gently hugged him trying to soothe him. Sunggyu found it weird to let someone he just met hug him but he needed someone to lean on. After calming down, the two sat and watched Infinite’s concert. “Me too, there’s so much I wanted to do too. My dreams almost came true” Seri whispered to herself.

“Sorry about that...hehe Uh..so whats’ your name?”

“I’m Seri” she smiled. "And welcome to heaven"

"We're in heaven" Sunggyu sighed.

------------------------

authors note

never thought it would be the grandpa gyu hehe!

thanx for reading. Please comment or give some feedback! !

- saranghae (=^x^=)