Departure

"Today's the day" Sunggyu sighed and tried opening his eyes. His cheek left trails of dry tears from last night. He slowly got up and rubbed the morning crust away and spent his morning just watching Infinite then watched his body. It was still beating but tonight he knew that it would stop beating. He thought about seeing Seri before she left but after the last conversation they had left Sunggyu confused. He was afraid of seeing her sad face again.

Sunggyu spent the rest of the day sleeping and watching the day and when the sun set Sunggyu made a decision. He was going to see Seri. It has only been two days since they weren't hanging out but thinking Seri leaving him and never coming back until many decades later made him desperate to find her.

Sunggyu went searching for her. He went to the usual spots where they spent the day but she was no where to be seen. The moon had begun to appear. time was running out and Sunggyu could not find her anywhere. "Seri!" Sunggyu shouted out then he heard some muffle cries. Following the sound, it lead him to the moon garden where Seri was waiting for the full moon to arrive. "Seri?" Sunggyu called out in a soft voice. She looked up her eyes was glistening from her tears. Sunggyu took careful steps to her and slowly he reached for her hair. She did not flinch by his touch and so Sunggyu sat beside her. "I'm so sorry for the things I said yesterday" Sunggyu said looking down st her face. Her eyes cast downwards avoiding his.
Hearing nothing from Seri he continued. "I didn't mean all those things I said those past few days. You're right my anger took the best of me but honestly Seri I just want to you know though I really do love you. Even though you will forget this at least I got to tell you" "Just shut up Sunggyu" Seri cried even harder. "You're making it harder for us to leave".

Sunggyu then hugged Seri muffling her cries. "I actually don't want you to leave"
"Sunggyu why don't you go? I know you want me to go but I think I belong here. I mean my parents are here as well while you Sunggyu you have so many people down there who need and love you Sunggyu. Think of how many hearts will break knowing you died"

"But if I leave there would still be a heart that's worth a whole world to me will be missing" Sunggyu whispered. "You're so cheesy" Seri playfully pushed him away trying to brighten the atmosphere. "But it's true" Sunggyu sadly replied intertwining their fingers. "I...lo like you too!" Seri quickly said as she felt her cheeks flushed red. Sunggyu tightened his grip after Seri's confession. "Seri, I know this is sudden but can you stay?" Seri turned her head away from his gaze. "I can't Sunggyu, I'm sorry. I already signed it" Seri whispered.

The moon finally rise and shone on the two. Time was up and Sunggyu found it hard to let go of Seri's hand. He never knew he would feel this bad and never he felt this pain in his heart. He began to feel desperate for Seri to stay. "Seri please if you just rip that contract we wouldn't be in this much pain!" Sunggyu said in a panicky voice as he felt something inside of him bubbling up. " can't Sunggyu it's too late" Seri said her head was still turned away from him. Sunggyu gently turned her head so she was looking into his eyes. "Tell me that you don't want to see me anymore then. Do you really love me that you will stay?" his voice was getting hoarse.

Seri stroked his face with her free hand. "I love you very much that it hurt so much but we're weren't meant to be together beacuse times up" Seri slowly stood up releasing Sunggyu's hand. "Who cares about fate I know we were meant to be together. I was sent here to meet you" his voice turning more desperate.

"But that was a mistake fate has made. Sunggyu. But I don't regret it. It made living here more bearable but before we depart please forgive me
"Forgive you for what?" Sunggyu looked at Seri's eyes for answers then his gazed turned to the moon. 'Seri just give me the contract!" Sunggyu shouted in a desperate voice. "I don't have it!" Seri shouted back and Sunggyu felt uneasy all of a sudden.

"Where is it?" Sunggyu asked and he grabbed her shoulders. Seri turned her face away as tears fell out more. "Seri tell me! Please!" Sunggyu kneeled to the floor wrapping his arms around Seri's waist as he felt weaker. "What did you do?" Seri then broke down and knelt in front of him wrapping her arms tightly around Sunggyu and she kissed him hastily and whispered in his ears "I love you so much Sunggyu that I'm letting you go"

Letting you go her voice rang in his head and it felt like it unlocked something in his heart and his sight was quickly getting hazy. "Sunggyu? Sunggyu!" Sunggyu heard her cries but his body was not responding to him...

"Sunggyu you're awake! Oh I was so worried!" Sunggyu heard a female voice as he waked up. His sight was still a bit hazy but soon his sight was back to normal. He found himself lying on a bed and recognised the female face looking at him. "I'm so glad you're still here!" she shouted. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around her. "I'm so glad to see you" she sobbed. "So tell me what happened?" Sunggyu questioned her but she didn't reply. Her smile turned a bit down and Sunggyu's head tilt to one side waiting for her reply.

_______________________________________________________

Authors note
So how was it? Another twist to the story. I decided to end this an angst ending but it doesn't really feel that angst doesn't it?
T_T
Thank you heaps (=^x^=)