If I was to speak to YOU again

There's a brick wall between us. An unseen division that separates us without sympathy as to the reason why.
The reason....
Why?....
Being cut off from you from a young age without being able to contact you at all.
Age?...
Why?...
Eleven. Not knowing how to contact you and stay in touch. Everything moved around me like broken watch that won't stop or slow.
He left me and hurt me so much I found it difficult to come to peace with the pain and it's associations. That meant you missed my growing up and the years I spent becoming me.
Part of me is glad you didn't see the pain and suffering I went through and partially still going through. But part of me wants to get to know you better.
What's your personality like?
Do you still build motorbikes or do you do something else in your free time now?
What other things do you like?
What music do you like?
Will I ever find out?
The way everything is going, I'm not sure if I will. But that doesn't mean I can't try.... right?
What
About
The
Wall?
What about the invisible separation between us? The 'you're so different from us. The outsider brat' partition that sits in the forefront of your mind.
Will
that
stop
you
From getting to know me properly? Or will you continue to know the untrue imitation of me in your head?
Will I ever know?
I don't
Think
I will.
For now, the brick wall between us will remain standing until it's broken down piece by piece.