Chapter Three

2:00 A.M

"Awwwwwhhhhh Fuck!! Oh Eric!!" I screamed.

Yes, yes... I was getting laid. This is the schedule I was talking about. This happens every time we have dinner night. It was never appealing to me..

"Yes mommy come for daddy baby!! Ahhhh!! Shit!!!" He yelled.

He pulled out in time to cum on my stomach. And we were only fucking for twenty minutes. And those twenty minutes went by like it was only a minute.

I went to the bathroom rolling my eyes, I peed and wiped myself off and went to lay back down.

"Baby that was good." He said.

"Yeah it was!" I said.

"You okay tonight. You been looking distant since we got started. " he said.

"I'm sorry but my mind just been on that basement. And what I found in there and then I find what looks like a personal book that my father had and he was working on something. But I didn't read it yet." I said.

"Why is that so important to you?" He said.

"Honey listen, you already know how I am as a historian, maybe my father was on to something." I said.

"Well you might be right. But can you look at it in the morning? I'm so sleepy right now. You not tired?" He asked.

"No I am not tired. But you can rest though. I'll count sheep." I said.

In fifteen minutes, the nigga is sleep and I am wide awake. The sex just wasn't hitting the way it was supposed to be. Its was normally four or five times a week and a little extra during a lunch break. Call it what you want to but he couldn't feel my needs and it was boring. All the sex is in bed now, he on top, doggystyle and bam he sleep.

So, I'm left wide awake because everytime I close my eyes, I keep imagining that figure over and over again. It just won't leave my brain for some reason and I could find my answers in that book. But first I really need to find that key to that vault in my fathers basement. I don't know what to do first.

I tried to close my eyes again and this time the thunderstorm is rolling even harder. I guess I won't be sleeping. I got off the bed and left Eric there snoring. I have got to read what my father was studying. I walked downstairs and with little lights from the candles, I made it to the living room. I sat on the floor and opened the box with the book in it.

I took a deep breath because I'm already a little scared of thunderstorms but I meant to do this. I walked back to my kitchen and warmed up a small mug of coffee. And went back to the couch, laid the book on table and sat on my floor. I opened the book and a small piece of paper fell out of it. And it reads:

'To my dearest daughter,
by the time you read this, I'll probably have passed. I knew that one day you would find this inside of my book of interesting finds. Daughter, there is so much out here in the world that not even the slightest person would never understand, that's why I left everything to you and I wanted you to have everything that I owned. When you find my Last Will & Testiment, you will find that I left everything to you including the house. Call Joan ASAP she will explain everything! I love you my daughter and I always will. There's one thing that I didn't mention to you. Over the past five years I have had many, many travels and one place was in Moscow. I found that the Monell Mombella was hiding something that was so sacred that noone could enter. I can't get into full details but theKey to the real evidence is inside your heart. When you find the key, it will reveal something only so special. You are the only one who will understand why it's so special. When you find it, read it, study it, learn it and love it for all eternity.