Log 6: A Blooming Flower

.Tsumugi Tsukioka 

Date: 10 December 2020

Day: Thursday

Time: 1:13pm 

Entry: 

Tsumugi then decided to just settle on discreetly dwelling on his unrequited feelings for the director by planting beautiful flowers and writing letters without telling anyone about it. It did sound a little cliche if you ask me but he wasn't not that up to date on modern lifestyles as Kazunari or Tenma are so this was the best he could come up with. Dressed in a brown cotton turtleneck and dark blue tight jeans, Tsumugi felt as if he was the one out of sorts compared to the younger teens in the dorm and could sometimes not understand a thing they say. He re-read the letter he had written on a paper before placing it in his desk drawer. He hoped that she had liked the flowers he had given her. For the whole day, he had been drowned in his complicated thoughts which he managed to not let it interfere during practice but still. He headed out of his room to grab a drink when he found out that the director would be out on a grocery run so he decided to join in which she gladly agreed. 

~

"Did you know that you're eyes are like bright glowing orbs of golden stars?" He had said while dramatically handing me a purple rose. He looked nervous as he did it and I couldn't help but hide a laugh. He had told me that Homare has been teaching him how to form really romantic sentences while he had asked Azuma to help him learn how to confront a girl in a charming manner which took him a while. He knew what he was doing and he was afraid of course, but nobody has ever been able to control these waves of emotions that still overflowed from his heart until now. He watched as she laughed along to his rare playful side and felt satisfied, just for once, he had nothing to worry about anymore. As she held the rose close to her, he smiled and wondered what she would think if he told her the meaning of a purple rose. Will she be able to take the hint of his true feelings deep down? In the bright afternoon sun, Tsumugi tried to savor every moment he spent with her. 

They had managed to bought everything they needed and decided to head home. It was pretty calm and quiet with only Omi already preparing the ingredients for dinner tonight. Tsumugi then told me how they were going to resume practice so I smiled and headed to the kitchen. He had explained to me the methods on how I should care for the rose he had given me and I was patient enough to wait for the moment when it fully blooms. 

Nightfall. 

When the entire dorm was quiet and everyone had fallen asleep, when everyone was completely unaware to reality and was now in the land of dreams, the flowers on my desk finally bloomed. I had no idea what those flowers meant but I knew I would still take good care of it. After all, these flowers were Tsumugi's gift so of course I'd really love them. But still, I have no idea what has been going on with him lately, it's as if he's a totally different person. I'm still just as confused as anyone else right now but maybe I'll be able to find the opportunity to talk to him and see if he's alright. But for now, I'll head to bed. 

~Log end~

FYI: This log is really short but yeah, I might be posting it a little randomly from now on.