Notes: Two

Dear Readers,

Dang it, I just realized something. So, Remember "The Countdown"? Well, it's gonna have slow updates due to the fact I have to carefully planned the story line, crossovers, story times and what not. As well as make sure it's properly connected to the chapters to have it make sense.

Except the crossovees Chapters. I'll let the writer of that chapter do whatever they want. :)

Just to make things more interesting. :3

Which means, I'll spend more time thinking and writing notes while I write the chapters. Since I'm also getting crossovers added, the Authors, that I asked if they would like to write a few chapters for there side of the AU the characters ended up at in the cross over, won't have this problem as I wouldn't have control over what they planned to do for the characters.

As well as figured out which point of view the chapter should be based on, since, I'm including a lot of steves. XD

However. I gotta think about the ships added to the story as well. Which would be interesting to say the least, but yeah. Slow updates for The Countdown. Hope y'all understand. This is a big story after all.

Also, if you have a ship in mind and like for me to add, well, comment it. :)

Hehehe.

Ships are interesting. Especially since I'm using all the Steves here. So, no ships with the players...unless there's a popular vote. ._.

Anyways, new votes!

Choose wisely, this time.

1. Give all the Steve Fantasy appearance and there own weapons.

2. Add my version of some of the steves backstory

3. Add familily, siblings and Platonic (ships are all welcome) relationships? (This is gonna be added either way, but just wanted to know what y'all think)

4. Add Easter Eggs/Reference ;)

This is all, but seriously though. Choose Wisely.

-Aria_Guardian