Love, Life, and Highschool

Hey guys, this chapter's going to be a little shorter than the others, sorry. I hope you guys like it! Please vote and comment!! Love you all!

-Tiffany-

Part 7

I held his shirt underneath of me. He was trying to be gently forceful. No matter what he did, I was stronger.

"C'mon, babe, give me my shirt back!"as he said that, the front door opened and a teenage girl walked in with what looked like her boyfriend.

When she saw me she stopped in her tracks. She looked familiar, but I couldn't recognize her.

"Warren?! What are you doing with, uh, Elizabethe?!" She sounded disgusted. Suddenly, I recognized her, her face, her voice, everything. It was Stacy. The 'most popular girl' in school. It just hit me that they had the same last name.

"Sis, it's none of your business. Just leave me alone." He said, still pinning me to the couch. He wasn't going to let up until I gave him his shirt.

"Uh! Just! Gross! Just, stay away from me, Liz." When she said my name, she said it with disgust and almost gagging. Her icy cold high pitched voice just made me want to punch her in the face!

She walked upstairs with her boyfriend of the week.

"Just ignore her, babe, she's just jealous of us." He pecked my lips.

"Awe!"

"Now, give me my shirt!"

"Over my dead body!" I laughed.

"Fine, keep that one! I'll just get another one!" He ran up stairs and I held his shirt to my chest. It smelled like heaven!

He came back down with a sleeveless and sideless plain white shirt. His abs were still visible.

"Ha! I got a new shirt! You can keep that one, it is if no use to me anymore! It was a disgrace to its entire race!"

I rolled on the couch laughing as his pointed to the shirt in my hands and sticking his nose up.

"So what do you wanna do, now?" He sat next to me on the couch.

"I don't know, watch a movie?" I was just throwing out suggestions.

"Ooh! I have an amazing movie for us to watch!" He jumped right up and ran towards a closet.

When he came back, he was holding all three 'Lord of the Ring' movies.

"You like Lord of the Rings?!" I basically yelled.

"Yeah...." His face turned red.

He put the first movie in, and sat down next to me. I curled up under his arm, and laid my head in his chest. He kissed the top of my head while smiling.

The whole movie, I wasn't paying attention to it. I was on cloud 9 the whole time! He was so warm. His heart beating in my ear was just so relaxing, I almost fell asleep.

By the third movie, I was dozing off. When the third movie was over, I was passed out. He moved my head to a pillow on his lap. He smiled down at me.

He ended up falling asleep, also.

When we both woke up, I was confused as to where I was for a second.

"Wh-where am I?" I asked, still half asleep.

"You're at my house, babe." He said with a small chuckle.

"Oh yeah!" Everything came back to me.

We got up and ate a small snack.

"So, I take it you liked the movie." His sarcastic tired deep voice sent a small voice down my back.

"Yeah, I mean, I love Lord of the Rings, I guess I was just really tired."

He laughed.

There was a knock at his front door. We both walked to the front door. Warren opened the door. Why was he here?!