Love, Life, and Highschool

Hey! So I'm not a starter in volleyball, but my spikes are getting a lot better. Anyway, hope you guys like this chapter! Please vote and comment!!!!

-Tiffany-

Part 10

"What's up, Liz?" He seemed happier.

"Did the doctor tell you your diognostics?" I was scared.

"Yes, he did," he said full of confidence, "But, I'm going to be okay." He sounded reassuring.

"I love you Donny, I know I don't always show it, but I love you." I started to cry.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. The tears were rolling slowly down my cheek. I hear the door open.

"Don? Are you okay?" It was mom and dad.

I told her about his surgery and the probability of surviving. Tears came down her eyes, too.

"Hey, babe, can I talk to you out here?" Warren popped his head through the door.

I walked out there, and he was pacing.

"What's the matter?" I wiped the tears from my face.

"Our relationship just started, and something has already happened. I don't want our relationship to be filled with sorrow." He seemed sad and worried, even stressed.

"Babe,"

"Yes?" He looked up.

"It's okay, that's what relationships help with. They allow the two people to be able to lean on each other in times of need. Relationships help the people in it through times like right now. If it wasn't for you being here to help me through this, I probably would have suicide thoughts, but I don't."

"Thank you, babe. I needed that." His eyes were starting to water. He sniffled, wiped the tears away, and took my hand.

When we walked in, they were laughing. Don was smiling. That made me smile.

"What are you guys laughing about?" My voice was still shaky.

"We're just remembering the time your guys' cousin was doing the egg toss with you and she tossed it too hard and cracked it on your head."

"Not funny, I was cleaning shampoo out of my hair for a week!"

"Ha-ha!" Warren was now laughing.

"Stop laughing!" I pushed him.

"So, Liz, who's this?" My mom was being nosy again.

"Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend, Warren." I grabbed his arm.

"Well, Warren, what are your intentions?" My dad said, pretending I be tough.

"Well, I plan to go to college to become a doctor. And, I don't want to have sex until marriage."

"I like him, Liz." He sat back down.

Warren smirked and kissed the top of my head. Which, made me smile.

"Awe!" My mom was fangirling.

The next two days were quiet, with small talk. Then, the day of the surgery came.

"Donny?" The doctor came in, "It's time