Meeting the God of Mischief

Start from the beginning

"Are you enjoying yourself y/n?"

"Oh most definitely! It's incredible to see the passion you put into bringing this character to life! No wonder Loki has a more solid fan base than other MCU characters, you give him this charisma that lures people in".

"Aww bless you y/n. I love what I do and I am happy you are enjoying yourself".

You offer him a cold bottled water and he grabs it while grazing your hand and gives you a little wink.

"Is there anything you'd like for lunch? I can bring it to you so you can have it once you stop rolling again."

"Please get me garden salad with those garlic croutons and some diced grilled chicken. Please get yourself something on me y/n."

Smiling you say, "Thank you Tom. I'll have that salad back right away".

As the director calls everyone back to set, Tom turns to you and says if you can wait for him in his trailer once you get back.

You go and get his salad and grab a sandwich for yourself and head back to set. You go and have your lunch in his trailer while you wait for him. An hour goes by and you hear the ringing that they have stopped recording.

You stand up from the chair in the trailer as you see Tom coming towards his trailer from between the window blinds. He pauses to talk to the ladies who did his makeup and wardrobe and continues to walk towards the trailer as they walk away.

Tom enters the trailer, locks it, and stands super straight with his legs apart. Right away you say, "Tom I have your salad it is in the mini fridge behind you, let me just..." He stops you from going past him and stares down at you with a menacing half smile.

"Who's Tom?"

"Haha very funny Tom, now let me..."

Again he holds you back. He starts walking slowly towards you and you walk slowly backwards.

"Kneel", he says.

"Ummm what", you say as you laugh.

"I said, kneel!!" He raises his voice to slightly under a yell. You slightly flinch then bite you lower lips.

You start feeling your pussy throb as this was just part of your many fantasies.

You begin to kneel and have Tom's crotch right in front of your face. He gets your ponytail and pulls your hair so you can look up at him, "now let's make all of those pretty little fantasies I know you have come true".

"Open your mouth!" He demands as he starts pulling his length out of his pants.

Eagerly, you wrap your mouth around his hard member, bobbing your head up and down as you savor every inch of it.

"That's it, take it", Tom says as he grabs the back of your head and makes you gag.

At this point you're feeling exaggeratedly wet. You don't know whether it's how dominating Tom is being, or that he is dressed like Loki telling you to serve him like the God he is...both to be entirely honest.

He grabs you by the arm and sits you on the table, throwing anything on it to the floor. He puts his hand between your legs, feeling the wetness that has already seeped onto your leggings.

"My dear, it appears you are more wet than before. You are really indulging in this fantasy..."

Wearing leggings was not going to stop him from ripping them and sliding a finger between your folds and licking it.

He thrusts into you violently as you let out a scream. Quickly, he covers your mouth with his big strong hands. "Darling, you're going to have to be quiet if you don't want us to get caught", he says.

He thrusts one more time and you let out a whimper. "Fine, I'll keep your pretty mouth closed for you".

Keeping his hand over your mouth (but not over your nose) he continues to move in and out of your tight wetness. He seems to enjoy hearing your muffled moans and groans.

Your whole body starts to convulse as you orgasm which causes him to do that Loki "eheheh". "Now my turn", he says as he forces you back on your knees. "Open wide"

You open your mouth so he can put it in again in your mouth and release his sweet warm seed in your mouth.

Passing his thumb over your lips to part them, "that's a good girl, you swallowed every bit". Licking your lips you stand up.

"I'm guessing you heard what I said in the car..."

Tom laughs, "I did, you're not very good at whispering y/n".

"I have no pants now", you giggled, " what do I wear now?"

Tom reaches in a duffle bag and hands you his joggers. "These might be a tight fit since your womanly curves are greater than my own" he jokes.

You put them on and he's right, they're a bit snug.

"I hope you don't think of me as a sexual fiend y/n, I just wanted to give life to your fantasy. I usually have a control over my senses, but with you I seem to lose that control".

"I'm the same way Tom. It's just that..."

Knocking on the trailer interrupts you and Tom opens the door.

"Mr. Hiddleston we are back to remove your makeup and to return your wardrobe", the voice says.

"I'll wait for you outside"

45 minutes go by and Tom is back outside wearing his navy pants,baby blue button down shirt, and brown boots.

You walk over to Tom's car and he opens the door for you, "let me take you home as I brought you here this morning".

You get in and he gets in shortly after and starts to drive.

"What were you going to say y/n?"

"I know that I came into this showing my fandom, but I don't want you to see as only that."

"Then what do you want me to see you as, other than my PA?"

"I watched everything you've been in since I first saw you in Thor, but not because I was gushing over characters. I was truly mesmerized by you..."

Tom gives a slight laugh, "that still sounds like a fan y/n"

"Ive seen every interview and heard every reading you've ever done, I became entranced. I wanted to know the man behind all of those roles and behind those passionate readings. Though...I'm curious to know what you meant though..."

Tom takes your left hand with his right, "well, when I say I lose my control when I with you, I mean that you awaken a passion in me that no other woman has before and you intrigue me. I guess we are both wanting to know each other even more deeply"

You arrive at Elena's loft and knock on the door as you forgot your keys in the morning.

Elena opens the door, "Y/n...Mr. Hiddleston...nice to meet you".

"Tom this is Elena, my roommate and best friend."

"It's a pleasure Elena. I've seen you with Benedict a couple of times."

Elena looks at the joggers, "what are you wearing y/n?"

"Oh they're Tom's joggers, my leggings got wet."

"Wet with what?" She says smiling.

You start, "ummm"; and Tom quickly says, "Coffee, someone on set bumped into her and she spilled her coffee on herself. So I let her borrow my running joggers".

You nod and smile at Elena.

"Well it's was a pleasure to meet you Elena, truly. Y/n, I'll see you tomorrow. Good night ladies" he says with a slight bow.

You and Elena watch him get into the elevator and you walk inside the loft.

"Coffee huh..." Elena enters scoffing, "yeah right".