"Dad, stop judging. What if Cole is different from them?"

"It is possible. He might be different because he might be worst judging his personality since he was a kid." I feel that dad is worried about me. I don't get it though. I know Cole is territorial since we were young. No one is allowed to touch his stuff but I am different because I am his boyfriend.

"If you don't trust him, at least trust your son, will you please, dad?"

"Be careful, okay? Don't forget that our goal remains the same. Protect them with our lives. Are we clear, Kai?"

"Yes, Cirrus."

I ran to the main entrance and there I saw him standing. He looks so handsome.

"Sir Cole." The car that we're going to use is already parked in front. I walk towards the driver's seat.

"Hey, you are not going to drive. Did you forget that we are going to have our first date today?"

"But I can still do it." His eyes are roaming around among the scattered guards in the mansion.

"Drive for us." He pointed to someone. Why the hell did he choose Brian out of all the guards here?

"Yes, sir." Brian smiled at him but Cole didn't notice it. I know what he is trying to do. He thinks he can seduce Cole just because he announced that he liked a guard like me. Brian is way better than me at everything. He looks good too but I know that Cole won't like someone like him.

Cole pulled me on the backseat. He scoots over so I can sit beside him.  "What do you want to eat, babe?" Why is he calling me this? I am so not used to it.
"What? Are you still shy? And by the way, can you stop calling me sir? It's awkward now that we are dating already." I know Brian heard it, at least he knows that I have approval from Cole.

"But I'll still call you sir during my shift. Okay? My dad will scold me."
I can call him by his first name, that's easy. I did it several times already.

"It's up to you.  But when it's just two of us or you're done with the shift you can call me babe too. I am not ordering you, I am asking as your boyfriend."

"Sir, have you decided on a place?" Brian asked.

"Just drive anywhere." He answered him in a serious tone. Then he rested his head on my shoulder. "Do you have any place in mind?"
I do have. I always wanted to go to that place but he never allowed any person inside it.

"I do have." I grinned.

"Anywhere you want."
Let's see if he can really say yes to me about this.

"To your penthouse."  I am just trying my luck. I know there's no way he will let other people in that place.

He paused for a while.

"Sure, but are we just going to order food?"
My jaw dropped. He agreed just like that?

"Did you just agree?"

"Why? You said you want there."

"Can I really enter that penthouse?"

"You can. Everything mine is yours too."

"Really? Yey!!!! I always wanted to enter that place since I was young." I pouted.

I was surprised when he cupped my cheeks and kissed me. How dare he kiss me like he was absorbing and taking all my energy. He continued kissing me but was interrupted when Brian suddenly hit the brake of the car.

"What the fuck. Are you stupid?"

"Sir, a teen suddenly appeared on the road. I am sorry."

"Suddenly appeared right when we were kissing here? Do you want me to remove you from Elite? You almost got me into an accident. When mom heard of this, there's no way you can find another job. You'll get blacklisted, remember that. No one will ever take someone who messed up with us. Worse thing is my Kai is here inside my car."

He grabbed his phone and call my mom.
"Track our location and send a new car. Send me the best driver from your team."

"Relax, Cole."

"How can I? He just disturbed us." What the heck. Is he being like this because of that kiss earlier? "You almost hit your head on the window." 
Brian parked the car on the side. "Remind me to never let him drive for us."

I can't help but smirk when he said it. I can do that.

He is still mad. His face is burning red. He is fuming with anger towards this Elite. I don't know what to do with him. In the past, I always avoided him when he is mad like this because he can be so scary.

We were just silently waiting for another driver. I can actually drive but he is not allowing me.

"He ruined my mood. fuck it."

I let out a deep breath. You can do this Kai.

I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt that his body stiffened. I reached out for his hand. "Relax now, babe. Stop being mad...naah~ This is our first date, right?" I tried to act like a real boyfriend.
The next thing I felt is his lips on my forehead.

"I'm sorry, babe."
Did he just apologize to me?
"I am just annoyed earlier. Don't be mad at me, okay?" I blinked repeatedly. Someone, please tell me that this is Cole talking, he was far from the hot-headed Cole that I know.

A/N: cole and kai