Chapter 8 - BITCH, DIS AIN'T ON THE TO-DO LIST!

"FIVE. FOUR. THREE, TWO, ONE!"

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKETSHIP!"

"ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY!"

"LITTLE EINSTEIN!"

"COME ON- excuse me, sir? Let me go, please? I'm doing nothing wrong."

"You three are very well aware of what you did."

"Sorry, Aizawa-sensei!" Kaminari and Ashido are giving up on me! Fine then. I'll fight this war myself.

"We were screaming outside. Screaming is an essential skill in being a hero."

"No, it isn't."

"Look at Present Mic."

"You three don't have quirks relating to screaming."

"I bet if I stay on the streets long enough, I can get that quirk somehow."

"Then add afterschool detention for the rest of your UA school career."

"Aw! You could have just told me I was your favorite student! You don't have to do that!"

"Midoriya, if another word comes out of your mouth without permission, I will give you another week of detention." Great, time to shut up!

So you may be wondering what the fuckity happened?

Well, I start screaming the Little Einstein's theme. Kaminari and Ashido joined, confirming that they are my true squad. Aizawa interrupted us and used his scary face on us, only affecting the other two. And I got threatened!

Oh, and we're outside a bus because we're going on a field trip.

With everything explained, it's time to get back in action!

As the new class president, Iida has decided to control us everywhere, "Everyone please line up based on the class seating chart- HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The last part is yelled as he angrily chop chops the air. Yeah, nobody is listening to him as they get on.

As it turns out, his seating chart idea was irrelevant due to the bus having a different seating concept.

Of course, I tried to get on, but Aizawa has me tied up in his stupid scarf thing. Instead of letting me go as he should, he makes me get on the bus like that. Then, he guides me to one of the front seats that are normal, and I have to look at him because that seat is small AF. I get no response. I am shoved into the window seat, where I am finally released from my captor, but now I'm forced to sit next to him.

My depression levels are rising faster than Kacchan's anger levels. Actually, they have been rising since I'm the only one in a regular UA workout uniform while everyone gets to wear their costume, but oh well.

With that, we set off!

While everyone gets to talk to their friends, I'm stuck with a hobo and banned from talking.

That was until Asui speaks up, "Hey, Midoriya?"

I look at Aizawa, and he sighs, "Don't be excessive."

My eyes sparkle in response, and I ask, "Yes?"

Asui must have caught everyone's attention because the bus is quiet, "I noticed how your quirk is similar to All Might's, kero." Plot twist: It is All Might's, lady. However, I can't say that. I have to cover myself.

"Uh, no? If I had something like his quirk, the Hero Commission would have already picked me up and forced me to become a hero."

"That's true, but you have a similar strength to it, kero."