Chapter 1 - Welcome to Hell

Welcome to the world of quirks! Quirks are superpowers God created and shoved into humans, the dumbest creatures in existence!

You know what he was looking for that day; entertainment. Either that or he needed a way to bring the audience back to watch our dumbasses.

With the rise of quirks came the rise of villains and heroes! Villains are what you expect to see in a movie. Heroes are not. The word hero actually means a government job where people (preferably with more powerful quirks) protect civilians. Kind of. Honestly, the system is a mess, and we'll catch up on that later. I'm just giving you the run-down.

Back on the topic of quirks, they can range from something you see in a comic book, like super strength, to something straight-up bizarre like being the best twerker in the world. I can't exactly blame God as he has to come up with a lot of the bitches, but it is concerning what he does.

Most people have a quirk. Notice how I said most.

Deep breathe, Izuku.

SOME people are born without a quirk (quirkless), though that's rare nowadays. MOST of the quirkless are elderly people. Once again, take note of the word most. The main thing you need to know about quirkless people is that they are discriminated against. Quirkless are seen as weak-ass hoes that need to die.

That leads you up to me, your protagonist!

Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya, and I am a quirkless teenager! Imagine some broccoli hair, green eyes, and a scrawny body and you have me! I go to Aldera Junior school and plan to be a hero, which is next to impossible for a quirkless person, but oh well! I just want to help people because other heroes suck at it. I mean, I can help people in other ways, but I believe I can do the most as a hero.

That's everything you need to know for now. Time to start my story!

- - -

The teacher is blabbing on about something, but I really don't care about what it is. Therefore, I am doing the most logical action and taking a nap. If it was important, I would consider staying awake.

Most of the time, sleep still wins.

You might be thinking, "Hey, the teacher will call you out for sleeping and write you up and-" No.

The teachers do not care what I do because I am quirkless. Quirkless lack potential, so why should they work with someone without potential? Don't worry; I'll get my revenge one day! For now, it's sleepy time.

Or, it was supposed to be.

The teacher loudly exclaims, " However, I know that everyone wants to be a hero so why should I bother reading these?!"

Jesus fuck, that riles everyone up. I can hear screaming and quirks used all over the room.

Quirk note: Public quirk use is illegal unless in an emergency situation. Yes, they are breaking the law. While I am at it, think of the job Hero as a Youtuber job; Everyone wants to become one, but it's hard AF to do so.

The teacher quickly realizes his mistake, "I know, I know! You all have fantastic quirks, but please settle down!" Thank fuck because the brats will make me go deaf early.

Actually, that's not the worst thing to happen. Then I can't hear their bullshit!

The voice of the devil interrupts the fray, "These extras would be lucky if they end up in some busted-down agency, teach." Ugh, shut up already. Sigh.

Say hello to Bakugo Katsuki, or Kacchan to me out of pettiness as he is my ex-bestfriend! The best way to describe it is that a porcupine and a chihuahua had a baby and that baby is Kacchan. He has blonde spikey hair, red devil eyes, and a trash attitude. His quirk is Explosion; basically, he sweats nitroglycerin from his palms instead of sweat, thus BOOM BOOM!