Chapter 12 - Shitty Destiny

"Is it legal for me to be in here?"

"Sweetie, Eraser drags you in here once a week at least."

"Are you trying to imply something?"

"I'm implying that most teachers would prefer you in here than out where ever you go."

"I don't even get in trouble that often! THE LACK OF TRUST IN HERE! You know what?! Whatever! Who do I need to stalk?" A paper with a goddamn list is placed in front of me, "Midnight, I am 15. You can not expect me to get that many students."

"I leant you my precious whip! I never let anyone control that whip!"

"I feel special." Sarcasm. "Can I cut some people off the list? Like, a quarter or half?"

"Like?"

"I don't know. I ain't cutting them yet. I need to know who I am working with first. I don't know every student here, lady."

"You sing to Mic to get out of class to stalk, don't you? This should be nothing!"

"That was for my own benefit."

"Letting you use my whip was the benefit."

"Fine, fine!"

Aizawa's voice interrupts us, "What are you doing in the teacher's lounge, problem child? Especially with Midnight."

"I'm not that suspicious, am I?"

"You have no idea."

Before I can retort, Midnight takes over the conversation for me, "I was just offering him some lessons!"

Aizawa's face goes dark, "In what?"

"In using my whip! He has good technique despite having never used one before, so I think it would be a great idea for him to incorporate it into his hero costume! Isn't that right, Midoriya?" Midnight asks as she leans over to me and winks. Oh shit, this lady is dumb. She is trying to provoke him.

Don't worry: I'm dumb too!

I smile brightly, "Yip yip! It's certainly better than breaking my bones, am I right?"

Aizawa facepalms, "I am not helping to create another 18+ hero, Midnight."

"Whips aren't just for turning people on, sir! They can be used to get your horse moving too and gather cattle! A whip is a completely innocent item. Therefore, the only dirty one here is you for suggesting that!" I'm really trying to die today.

"Who deals with your detentions, brat?"

"You do..."

"If you don't leave within the next ten seconds, I'm adding another month and revoking your rights to use weapons if you try to add it to your hero costume."

I snatch the list of names from the table and run, "BYE AIZAWA, BY MIDNIGHT!"

I am getting some distance away from that bitch. I don't want any more detentions! Do you have any idea how much time I have wasted with those?! TOO MUCH!

- - -

Sixteen students have made it to the final rounds: the beat-the-shit-out-of-each-other rounds.

I have no idea how I have gotten here!

Anyway, we are given our matchups, and I am paired against someone named Shinso. However, there is an interesting twist: Ojiro and another person from class 1-B dropped from the show because they believed they didn't deserve where they are standing.

They forgot everything that happened in the second round. If that ain't sus, I don't know what is.

Who happens to be the leader of their group? Shinso.