Chapter 7

Y/N was standing in the Cullen's house, at the end of the hallway. She walked down the hall, silver plates on each door.

On one side of the hall, the doors went down reading: Emmett, Cole, Edward, Carlisle.

On the other end of the hall, the doors read: Rosalie, Alice, Bella, Esme.

At the end of the hall, there was a single door that simply read: Jasper.

Y/N tilted her head, going to open the first door. Emmett's door.

There was a light shining under the threshold of the closed door. It suddenly went out and there was a loud smash.

Y/N struggled to open the door, "Emmett?"

There was no answer. She yanked on the door more, calling his name again to no avail. The door suddenly opened and a gush of wind passed her, going into the room across the hall.

She looked into the room. It was empty with the exception of a pile of ashes on the ground. "Emmett!" She yelled.

The lights ceased to glow under the door of Rosalie's room and then there was another loud smash.

The door opened. A gush. Ashes on the floor.

Y/N covered her mouth as the lights turned off in Cole's room. She ran down the hall, getting to Jasper as the cycle repeated. By the time she reached the door, Bella's light was out.

She yanked open the door and shut it closed behind her, turning to see Jasper in the lit room.

There were three more smashes. Bella, Esme, and Carlisle were now gone.

Jasper asked, "Y/N?" She spoke through tears, "We have to go. Jasper, we have to go. The others, they're-"

The door opened and a gush of wind passed Y/N again. "No!" She yelled. Jasper tilted his head, continuing to watch her, as if the door hadn't opened. The lights turned off.

Suddenly, a redhead came from the shadows of the room behind him. It was Victoria.

She gave a malicious smile and Y/N rushed to Jasper to help. But before she could reached him, Victoria had ripped his head from his body. He fell to the floor, turning into a pile of ash.

Y/N cried out, falling to her knees. "Jasper!" She yelled. Victoria continued to smile wickedly, stepping forward.

Suddenly, Freya jumped forward, now a lot bigger than usual, the same size she was when they faced off against the Volturi.

Her mouth was open wide, teeth barred. Victoria, with one swipe of the hand, snapped Freya's neck when she slapped her.

Freya fell to the floor and Y/N screamed again. Another figure came out of the shadows ,standing next to Victoria.

Y/N's eyes widened. "James?" She questioned. He smiled as well, taking Victoria's hand. They rushed over in a blur.

Y/N bolted awake, "Jasper!" She looked around frantically, her eyes quickly falling on Jasper. He rushed over quickly, a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, hey, it's okay. It was just a dream."

Her breath was quick as she said, "Carlisle, Esme, Alice, where are they? Where is everyone?"

He shook his head, "We're still in Hawaii."

"Freya, where's Freya?" She continued.

Freya appeared suddenly, looking up at her. "I'm here," she said. Freya hopped into Y/N's lap.