𝟑𝟓. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

Začať od začiatku

"Good morning Hermione." The witch groaned softly and stretched out, looking at the other two on the bed. "I'm honestly not sure how we all ended up on your bed." The tribrid shrugged, "Me neither." They both laughed, and even more so when Harry groaned and rolled onto the floor. He sat up quickly with a hand flying to the back of his head that hit the ground. His green eyes wandered the room he was in before realizing that he was in Hope and Hermione's room, then relaxed and stood on his two feet.
"Well, that was quite the wake-up call." Hope shook her head as she watched the wizard walk over to Ron and slap his shoulder lightly. "Wake up, mate! We've got breakfast soon." Ron grumbled something in his sleep and tried to shake off Harry's hand. He was greatly mistaken when Harry conjured a bucket of water and poured it onto Ron. The redhead's eyes shot open and he turned toward Harry with anger written all over his reddening face. "Harry! Wh- What! Why?!"

As he noticed his drenched body his eyes found their way over to Hermione, who was now more awake than before, glaring at the two boys. As she took a step forward the two were tripping over each other getting to the bedroom door. When they neared it, the door was thrown open and the two bumped into a few girls on their way out, who looked into the room to see the disheveled girls and kept walking with rising blushes on their faces.

"Great! Now they'll spread rumors about the lot of us!"

Hope shrugged it off, walking over to the right side of her bed and lightly shaking Apollo. The Ravenclaw let out a huff of air as his eyes opened and landed on the tribrid. She smiled at him and beckoned him to sit up. As he sat up Hermione announced she was going in for a shower and would like all boys to be gone by the time she got out. Apollo nodded, pulling Hope in for a hug on his way out the door. "See you later, Mikaelson. We have one hell of a day ahead of us."

Apollo was walking toward his common room when a hand grabbed his forearm and he was pulled into an empty classroom. As shocked as he was, he knew exactly who it was the moment his eyes landed on those chestnut brown eyes. A smile instantly appeared on his face but disappeared when he took in the rest of his boyfriend. He was freshly dressed, but his demeanor was solemn, almost like he had gone to a funeral.
"What's wrong? What happened?" Blaise shook his head, hands coming up to rest on the sides of Apollo's face. "I- I can't- I don't want to do this... Not when I just got you." Apollo blinked up at him, eyes going from confusion to anger and resentment in seconds. He pulled his boyfriend's arms away from him, determination lingering in his gaze. "Then, don't."

Blaise looked down at their entwined hands, shaking his head. He couldn't look him in the eyes as he did what he had to do. He didn't want to do this. He could never want to be away from Apollo. His boyfriend. His best friend. The one good thing in his life that he was sure would never ever leave him. "Just... hear me out, okay?"

"Hear you out? Hear you out for what? To try and break up with me? Huh? Is that what you want to do? Break up with me!"

Blaise could have shed a tear then because the moment Apollo said the words that lingered on his tongue he knew he was done for. His heart was straining against his chest waiting to be released. He wished he could carve out his heart and give it to the Ravenclaw so that he would know, know that he had his heart.
Blaise bit his lip so hard he could have drawn blood. When his bottom lip slipped, he opened his mouth to speak, but no words would come out. His vocal cords didn't want to cooperate, didn't want to make it possible for him to do what he thought was right. "It- It's for the best, Apollo. Draco has-"

Before Blaise could finish his sentence he was pulled into a fierce and unforgiving kiss. His teeth clashed with Apollo's in a heated push and pull of their lips. But just as soon as it started it was over and Apollo had him pinned to the wall, rage clear in his eyes. "If this has anything to do with Draco and Hope breaking up then I will personally see to it that both you and he are dealt with accordingly."
Blaise could feel his blood rushing down his body, feel it straining against his pants as Apollo showed dominance against him. He wanted nothing more than to give in, but he knew he couldn't. Draco was right, after all, anyone close to them that wasn't like them was in danger. He wouldn't be the one to cause harm to the boy he loved.