𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧

UNEDITED41

UNEDITED
41. The Mind Is A Powerful Weapon

⚜️

"Stupefy!"

As soon as the words left the student's mouths they were running through the maze of prophecies. They turned corner after corner until a shadow materialized in front of the group.
Draco's father appeared from the shadow with his hand out waiting for Harry to give him the prophecy. The group backed up and turned down a different path. They tried not to separate but somehow Luna was by herself looking around the different pathways.

From behind her came a person in a mask from the shadows who attacked her as soon as she was facing them. She fell to the ground on her back, wand in hand. As the person tried to come at her she raised her wand with a glassy smile, "Levicorpus!" The person was immediately thrown away from her and into the darkness of the prophecies. She watched as they disappeared with blood filling her mouth from the attack. Without another second to think, she was again up on her feet and running through the maze to find her friends.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione ran down one of the pathways as fast as they could. Their friends were scattered now and from the distance, they could hear Neville yelling out a spell. "Petrificus Totalus!" By that time, Luna had found him and told him he did well. She then pulled him down the way to where she could hear their friend's footsteps as they ran.

The Golden Trio came to a standstill when they got to the end of one of the pathways, not knowing where to go next. Harry had no time to think as another person materialized in front of Hermione with a mask covering their face.
As Harry stepped out with Ron from the path another person came from the shadows behind him. He immediately yelled out Stupefy and watched as the person was thrown away from them. Both Hermione and Ron called out the same spell as they all began to run down the main pathway through the maze. This specific person wasn't going anywhere, meaning they had to be stronger than the others. A shadow came up right beside Harry as he was running, a face he didn't recognize coming out from it to smirk at him.

Instead of yelling out the same spell, Hermione decided to throw prophecies at the person coming after them. One of them hit the person over the head but didn't stop them. It did create some sort of distraction as the person walked after them though.

Harry was in front of them running, yelling out the same spell hoping to get rid of the person flying through the shadows beside him. Finally, he was thrown away from him and into the darkness. Just as Harry was about to keep running through an intersection, all of his friends suddenly popped up in front of him.

All but one, the one and only Hope Mikaelson.

⚜️

Hope Mikaelson was taken into another room the moment the group yelled out Stupefy. She was transported into a room that was well-lit and empty. She landed on her feet with her wand raised. She didn't need it, but for show, she always had it when going out at Hogwarts. "Who brought me here? Show yourself!" A masked figure came out from the single shadow that appeared in front of her. She narrowed her eyes as she took in the person stepping out of the shadow. Once the person was fully solid they removed their mask with the swipe of their wand in front of their face.