𝟏𝟗. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞

Unedited19

Unedited
19. Friends And Boyfriends Alike

Draco's fingers grazed over Hope's thighs. They ran up and down until they were planted flatly against her inner thighs. She was breathing heavily from where she sat on the desk, trying to keep her breath in tact. She couldn't believe what was about to happen, and she couldn't say she didn't want it. Because she really wanted it.

Hope's hand had found it's way deep within the gelled back hair of Draco, pulling at it until it was messily on his head and upright every which way. She liked to see him like this, unkept and not put together. And she liked the fact that it was because of her.
The tribrid moaned out when Draco began to kiss up from her knee, holding her in place with one hand on her thigh and the other firmly holding her hips in place. The Slytherin boy was getting more and more excited the further up on her thigh he got.

His lips stilled when he got at the very top of her thigh, sucking and nipping at the soft skin, loving the sounds of her moans as he did so. The hand in his hair tightened when his finger hooked at the band of her underwear, slowly tugging at it. He stopped, looking up at her for further consent, which she gave him when she nodded wordlessly.

As he was tugging the pair of underwear down a knock sounded on the door of the classroom.

Hope stilled, letting the Slytherin's hair slip through her fingers with a panicked look on her face. Draco groaned, getting up and pulling the tribrid off the desk, buttoning her shirt, zipping up her skirt, and then tucking her shirt back into her skirt. Her eyes watched him as he redressed her, making sure she looked presentable.
She then too made sure he was redressed by buttons his shirt and tucking it into his pants. They both reach onto the ground, Draco grabbing Hope's cardigan, and Hope grabbing Draco's blazer. They handed the piece of clothing to each other and put it on, making sure that they weren't looking wrinkled in the slightest.

As another knock sounded at the door Draco groaned, grabbing the tribrid's face in his hands and placing a chaste kiss on her lips before walking over to the door and opening it slightly. Draco was pushed inside and the door was opened to reveal Apollo standing there with a disbelieving look in his eyes.

"Hope! You have to get out to the court yard! It's Umbridge- And Trelwney! She's literally firing the poor woman- Hope- Why are you-" Apollo looked at her with pointed eyes, "Never mind. I see you're..." the Ravenclaw boy looks around the small space where she stood, noticing the dust from where the desk was moved and the current state of her hair. "Busy. I'll go."

Apollo turned at the door to leave, not expecting Hope to reach out and grab his arm lightly, stopping him in his spot. He could feel Draco's stare on the side of his face, and ignored it as he pulled his arm away from Hope almost too roughly to the point where she would've noticed he was upset.