"Really nigga? You been drinking?" I asked.

"Now why would you ask me that?" He asked.

"Look I'll talk to you later. I gotta finish up. And don't wait up for me." I said sadly.

"No baby I'm sor-" I hung up.

I couldn't believe him at this point.

I went back to the bookshelf and tried to get the book. I took my hand and tried to grab it from the top and the book tipped forward and then I heard a few clicking noises and jumped back. The bookcase opened!!

There was a small safe with a key lock opening.

Damn! Where's the fucking key! Ugh.. I didn't have the time. I had to make it to the storage unit before they closed. I got everything together, walked back up to the main hall and shut the basement door. I then looked around one more good time at the empty house. I'm so sad, all the memories here we shared it just didn't feel right when I left. I made it to the storage dropped a few more boxes off and the drove home. While in was driving, the clouds got real dark and real fast. It's crazy because it was just sunny out here and I didn't have a clue that it was supposed to be raining or thundering today.

Once I made it to the house I put everything in my living room for a second. I went to the kitchen to find something to cook and that's when I heard thunder rolling in and it started raining real hard. I guess I'm in for the night or at least I thought I was.

*****Later that Night*****

The rain just didn't stop and by this time, I had my fireplace going and dinner getting ready. Eric decided that he wanted to stop by for a little while. I guess he called himself trying to spend some time but I wasn't even paying that no mind.

I thought about that bookshelf and just decided while dinner is cooking slow until stupid ass gets her I would look through my father's things. While looking through his books. It was a study that he worked on for a few years, something called "Identifed Lost Lover"

It sparked my mind because I never knew what it meant or what he was doing for all these years and maybe my scary dream had something to do with this. I just keep remembering how the guy kept yelling "Help Him!" I just wonder who I need to help or what I need to help.

I got ready to open the book and the thunder struck again. Then my lights started to flicker like they was about to go out. I went to my basement and grabbed my emergency candles just in case. I put them in the kitchen and around the house. Just in time for dinner as my stove beeper went off and I pulled out the roast beef with the sauteed veggies and onions. Before I ate I sat down and called Eric.

"Hey Eric. Dinner just got done." I said

"Hey I'm pulling in now and I have a surprise for you when I get there." He said.

"You know I don't really like surprises!" I said

"Yeah but you are going to like this one." He said.

"Whatever bye." I said.

"Bye." He said.

In the next thirty minutes me and Eric was talking over dinner.

"Baby I got my present right here for you" he said

He went to his pocket and pulled out a small black box. And he walked back to me. Unmoved by it, I took it kindly out of his hands and opened the box.
Inside the box was a diamond studded ring and I looked at Eric.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Baby look first off this is a promise ring. I wanted to give you something special that way when we be together for the long run and I want you to become my wife, I'll have something even better." He said

"Its beautiful Eric." I said.

He grabbed the box and took the promise ring out and grabbed my hand.

"It would look more beautiful on this finger right here." He said, as he slid the ring on my ring finger.

I smiled but on the inside I felt like this just wasn't enough for me. Eric looked at me and then cleared his throat.

"There's one more thing, you know me and they guys got a tip today that a place in Moscow has a bomb ass event coming soon and we are invited."

"Moscow? Why there? What's the occasion?" I asked

"There's this museum and they are having their annual gathering and we are going." He said.

"I hope your not trying to scam me are you because I am a historian are you?" I asked.

"I would never do that to you. But I will find out the extra details in a few days, I know that the event is this weekend coming up." He said.

"This weekend coming up! You said that was going to be our weekend Eric! What the fuck!" I yelled.

"And it is going to be our weekend in Moscow Baby!"

******* To Be Continued ******

Okay guys the juicy of the juicy details up next!!
Sorry if this part was boring..

New chapter coming in a few minutes..

Stay safe y'all!! Vote Comment and Like

Love y'all