"Is everything ok baby?"

"Yeah...I just um..." I look at her thighs and she had cuts. I took off her jeans and one of her thighs had at least more then 20 cuts. I look at her and she had tears in her eyes. She put her bra again and sat in the bed with her knees covering her face.

I sit up in front of her and sigh. I look at her and she was sobbing. I didn't know how to start the conversation. All started good. "Demi..."

"I'm sorry...I didn't want you to see this...I'm such a liar. I'm such an idiot. My Lovatics will be so disappointed of me."

"Why?" She looks at me with red eyes and tears rolling down her face.

"I felt the need...when you left...I did it and then after that because I didn't feel good enough and...I don't know, I just felt the need."

"Baby...you are more than good enough, I love you so much baby." She looks at me in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to..."

"It's ok, come here." She sat on my lap and hugged me tight. She start sobbing in my neck and I play with her hair. "I'm here baby."

"Please never leave me."

"How can you even think I will?" She look at me in the eyes and then I remember that I almost did twice. "I'm sorry, I won't this time."

"I just want to feel good enough..."

I smile and lay her down in the bed. "And I'm going to tell you how amazing you are." I took off her bra and her panties. "Don't be shy baby. Just let me."

She nodded and I start kissing her enck, she closed her eyes and bit her lip. I kissed her chest and then look at. "I love everything about you." I kissed her forehead."I love how you sleep peacefully all night." I look deep in her eyes. "I love to wake up and see your beautiful face in front of me." I pecked her lips. "I love to kiss those soft lips." I kissed her neck and lick her hickeys, she moan and then bit her lip. "I love the efect I have in you." I kissed her chest and then her tummy. "I love your body, you're not fat, but not skinny, you are normal." I kissed the sides of her tummy. "And those curves...I love when I hug you, I have something to hugh, not just bones." She giggle and I smile. "I love your legs. they are beautiful." I sat her in my lap and grab her ass. "And that ass...it's perfect." She giggle and kissed me.

"I love you so much." She said against my lips and I lay her down again and start kissing her softly.

(Next day.)

Demi pov's:

I woke up the next day and look around, I didn't feel Brittany in the other side and I look around again. I smile for the memories I have for last night. No one ever made me felt that way, was amazing how beautiful I felt, Brittany it's so amazing and she really knows how to make me feel happy and beautiful and good with myself. I heard Brittany talking to Buddy downstairs and I smile. I put my bra, my underwear and a big t-shirt. I head downstairs and Buddy came running to me.

"Hey Buddy, where's is mama?" I see Brittany in her underwear and a big t-shirt. I put Buddy down and wrap my arms around her. "Hey babe."

"Hey baby, I made breakfast so sit down." I kissed her cheek and then sat down.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"How about cuddling and Netflix?" She smile and I laugh.

"Ok then." She smile and pecked my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smile and we start eating.

We start watching movies and cuddling with Buddy laying on my lap and my head resting in Brittany's chest, her arms around me. Perfect day with my little family. Did I just say that? Well...it's been 6 months of us being a couple but...I feel that it's been already years! It's so amazing this feeling, I feel so in love, I don't want to be apart of her. After all we've been through. I really want to just enjoy my life with her. I don't know what the future have for us but I'm sure is something good. I look up at Brittany and smile. I never thought I would fall in love with a girl. To be honest since I kiss Naya I knew that I liked to kiss a girl...or Naya. The only thing I knew is that I was bisexual but never thought I would be with a girl. Now all changed, Brittany changed that and I couldn't be more happy. She makes me happy and she makes everything better, we have our hard moments and we have our fights but we know how to fix everything, now the only thing that matters is Brittany and the baby. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't notice that Brittany was staring at me.