Don't leave me.

(4 weeks later.)

It's been almost a month since I left the house, since I stop talking to Demi. I'm suffering and I really need to see her, even if I feel that I cheated on her, I need her more than anything in this stupid world. Dianna said that she was going to be with Naya so that's where we going. I sigh and Dianna took my hand, I look at her and she smile a little.

"Everything will be ok sis, just...talk to her, I know she will understand." I nodded.

"And what if she leave me?"

"Well, if she does, she's stupid but, like I know her, she won't." I smile a little.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I really don't know is a good decision, I do love Demi, so so much, but I just can't tell her this, I'm just a slut and a bitch, I can't. I felt someone shaking me and I look at Dianna. She nodded and I sigh. I look at Naya's house and felt scared, Dianna took my head and we start walking. She knock the door and Naya opened the door. She pecked Dianna's lips and then look at me. She smile a little and hugged me. We sat in the living room and I felt my hands sweating. I can't believe I'm going to do this, I just can't. I hear someone coming and I look at Demi in her pijamas. I love when she's like that. With no make up, her hair messy, she's perfect. She look at me and smile a little.

"Ok girls, we are going to my room, you can talk the time you need." Naya took Dianna's hand and leave.

Demi sat in the other sofa and look at me.

"Ok so um...Naya told me that you wanted to talk about something, so...you can tell me."

"Yeah um...ok...this won't be so easy to say and just please listen to me and don't sa anything until I finish." She nodded and I sigh. "Ok, the day my 'uncle' went to our house, I was scared because he's not my uncle, he's the asshole that raped me when I was 13, I thought he was in jail but he scape, he changed his name and no one knows who he is but I do. After you leave, he came and he was kissing my neck and more..." I start to feel tears rolling down my cheeks. "I start to freak out and I was yelling, he said that if I didn't let him do it, he would hurt you and he would do the same to you, I didn't wanted that so I let him...it was the biggest mistake. After that. I woke up and I had blood in my legs, I clean up and I..." I couldn't trust my voice so I showed her my wrists and thighs. She gasp. "I felt that I cheated on you and I didn't wanted to be rude, I didn't wanted to hurt you, I just wanted to make you a favor. No one loves me, like he said, I'm a slut, I'm a bitch, I'm worthless." I look at the ground and cry.

I felt arms around me and start cryin even more. After a few minutes I look at Demi in front of me.

"Brittany...I'm so sorry for this, I'm sorry for leave you, I'm so sorry for not noticed this. But trust me when I say that you're amazing and the best person I ever met. You're not worthless, you're not a slut or a bitch, you're gorgeous and perfect for me. Don't believe in him, he just wants you to feel bad and hate yourself, but you're beautiful and so amazing. I will never leave you, not even for this. I'm here for you and I won't leave you alone, ok? I won't. I love you very much and I won't leave you, I'm here and I'll always be here for you. You're stuck with me. Trust me when I say that I love you."

I look at her and she has tears in her eyes, I look depp in her eyes and I felt that she wasn't lying at all. She was telling me the truth.

"I'm so sorry." I hugged her and she cried in my arms. "I'm sorry..." I whispered and she shook her head.

"You don't have to be sorry, it's ok, everything will be ok, I'm here." I look at me and she look at me. I smile and kissed her lips softly. God I missed her lips. She kissed back and I smile. "I missed you so much." She said against my lips.