Human, Vampires and Wolves

Start from the beginning

"It is not you... It is Bella. She believes that our world is all about her. Or at least that is what her mother put into her head." I say with a hiss as Laurent nods his head.

"We could all see the mate bond you and Tyler have that day. The love you both have for each other. That is what all of us want." He says looking at me with a small smile. I look at him and see his red eyes looking back at me. "I must be going. Stay out of the woods and away from Bella. Victoria doesn't want you or your mate. But you know what happens when we are hungry and smell blood." He says as I nod my head at him. But why was he warning me?

At the pack house:

I was helping Emily and Kim make muffins for the pack, as Tyler was with them going to get Jake, so we all could have a beach day. I hear a truck pull up to the house and I turn and growl towards the door. This gets Emily and Kim's attention. Kim moves and stands by me. Emily moves back into the kitchen once we hear the boys let out the call that they are back. I growl again, making Kim hold on to me as Jared and Tyler walk in the house.

"What is she doing here?" I ask Jared as he pulls Kim to him. Tyler kisses my head. Tyler moves me to the table as Jared does the same with Kim

"Jake gave her clues about us. She slapped Paul and he phased in front of her." He says with a growl as he starts to eat a muffin.

"Who is this?" Emily asks, making us look at her then the door.

"Bella Swan... Who else!" He says with anger. Tyler laughs as Jared glares at Bella.

"So you're the vampire girl?" Emily says with a small laugh and a wink at me, as she places the muffins on the table.

"So, you're the wolf girl?" Bella says as she walks more into the house. When she spots me and glares. "What is she doing here?" She yells at Emily as she points at me. Emily steps back as I vamp in front of her.

"I'm here because I am welcome here. Unlike you! You are only here because of that stupid wolf pup." I say with a growl out at her and she steps back from me and Emily.

"Save some for your brother's!" Emily yells as Jared goes for another muffin. "Leave it to Jake to find a way around Sam's gag order!" Emily says with a little anger.

"Jake didn't tell me anything." She says as Jared chuckles darkly.

"We all know that is a lie!" He says, pulling Kim to his lap. She glares at Jared.

"Alpha's order gets obeyed whether we want to or not... And we can hear each other's thoughts." Embry says with a pointed look at Bella.

"Will you shut up, these are trade secrets... This bitch runs with vampires! No offense Amara!" Jared says with anger until he looks at me. I giggle at him as well as Tyler who is glaring at Jared.

"You can't run with vampires cause they are fast." She says playing with her hands.

"Yeah! Well, we are faster!" Jared says with a growl as I nod my head.

"You aren't the first monsters I have met." She says looking over at me. Making me scoff at her.

"I hope you aren't talking about Amara. Because she is not a monster. The only monster here is you... You're a monster whore!" Kim says glaring at Bella. Bella looks at her shocked.

"Jake's right, you're good with wired." Sam says as he walks into the house and over to Emily. I hear Emily say that she doesn't want this girl in her house unless she needs to be. Bella is looking over as Paul and Jake walk inside. I smile as Paul sits down next to me and Tyler. We never noticed that Jake and Bella left as we were all sitting around and talking. It wasn't until they both ran back inside and out of breath.

"Bella knows what the redhead leech wants!" Jake growls out as he glares at me.

"Umm... Yeah she is after me and Tyler!" She says looking down at the ground. I scoff at her. Everyone looks at me.

"She is not after Tyler, just her. It is against our laws to go after a mate. Something Edward should have thought about before he killed her mate. It is now an eye for an eye." I say glaring at Bella. Bella rolls her eyes at me.

"How can you know that?" Sam asks with confusion.

"The vampire you all took out yesterday. He told me. That she was only here for Bella as she is the one that got her mate killed." I was with a wave of my hand like it was nothing.

"And you believed him?" Jake growls out at me.

"He has never lied to me so... Yes! I do believe him." I say all calm and with no emotion.

"Tyler? Do you really believe her over your own sister?" Jake says with disbelief in his voice as he points at me. Tyler looks at him like he is crazy.

"Yeah! I believe my mate/girlfriend over Bella... Bella has done nothing but lie to everyone including herself." Tyler says as Bella stands there like a fish out of water. "I mean did you really believe that you were the only guy she was sleeping with." Tyler says with a straight face as he looks at Jake. Jake just stands there looking at Bella.

"Tyler!" She yells as she stomps her feet. Tyler just glares at her. I laugh as he has been wanting to tell Jake all about the website he was told about.