Welcome to the Villains' World~

For me.

For them.

For you.

We are all running out of time.

No matter what, never let go of my hand.

Welcome...to the Villains' world.

~~~~~~~

Prologue: Chapter 1

~~~~~~~

Black. That's all there was when Lev awoke. Well, that and a killer headache.

Ugh....huh?  Where am I? she thought. It felt like she was laying down on something, like a piece of wood. Reaching out her hand, she felt it press against another plank. Panic slowly started to pierce through Lev's muddled brain. Pushing desperately, she found her pounding useless. Her arms and legs were still heavy from whatever kind of sleep she had just woke up from.

Stopping her pounding to breathe the stale air, she heard a small sound from the other side of the box.

"What was that?" she whispered to herself, voice horse. Had she been screaming? She didn't remember screaming at all. Pressing her ear to the door, she could hear a small voice muttering on the other side of the wood.

"Crap...People are coming...Gotta get a uniform while...Grrr! The lid is too heavy...Time for my secret move!" The voice grumbled something before the wood plank suddenly burst up in bight blue flames. Lev yelped, lifting her arms in order to shield her face.

"Okay...gotta get...WHA!? WHY ARE YOU UP!?" the voice screeched.

Levi opened her eyes to see a...cat? Raccoon? It had dark gray fur and flaming blue ears. A striped bow was tied around its neck. It's face was twisted into one of shock.

"A...talking raccoon?"  Levi whispered, rubbing her eyes to make sure what she was seeing was real. Yup, there was a floating, talking raccoon right in front of her. Now disinterested, she shrugged, "Well, I've dreamed of stranger." Calmly stepping out of the box, she looked around the room. It had several coffins like the one she had been stashing hanging around the room. A large black mirror stood in the center.

"Wow, really detailed," Lev muttered, still thinking this was nothing more than a dream. 

Meanwhile, the raccoon-like creature in front of her continued screaming at the top of his lungs. 

"Just who are you calling a raccoon?!" he yelled. "I'm the Great Grim!"

"Nice to meetcha," Lev said, yawning.

"Huh? You're not...whatever. Hey human! Gimmie those clothes!" Grim shouted, pointing at the robes Lev only realized now that she was wearing. They were a dark purple and black, with large sleeves and a decorative hood.

"What?! NO! What'll I wear?" Lev shouted, even if this was a dream, she didn't want to go walking around naked. 

"Give me them, or I'll roast you," Grim threatened, his flaming ears starting to grow brighter and hotter.

"Excuse me?!" Lev gasped, but Grim had already set half of the room aflame, and it was actually really hot. How does my brain come up with these sorts of things?! she thought. 

"Hey! Raccoon! Stop it, now!" she ordered.

Grim momentarily let the flames down to shout, "I said I'm not a freaking raccoon!" 

Taking the opportunity to escape, Lev dashed out the door. "Help!" 

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?"