🔴Scarabia Finale!🔴

Episode 4: Chapter 38~Finale!

=============

A couple days later, the whole of Scarabia Dorm had fully recovered and finished all their schoolwork. All the non-Scarabia students had stayed at the dorm, helping them get back on their feet while Jamil recovered from his Overblot. None of the Scarabia students were really keen on talking to him because of how he had used them, so Lev, Kalim, and Azul had become the majority of his company (much to his dismay...sort of). 

Kalim, being the little ball of sunshine he was, decided to throw a special party for all the students because of what they had gone through the previous week.

The Scarabia skipped out of the dorm building and stood in front of his students.

"Good morning, everyone!" he shouted with a large grin. "It's official! We're all done with our homework and Jamil has made a full recovery! With some planning with my fellow dorm leaders and their students, we've decided to hold a special party to celebrate!" Everyone but Jamil cheered.

The vice dorm leader sighed tiredly. "Are you ever gonna be anything besides the party boy?"

Lev elbowed him. "C'mon, Jamil! Cheer up. I think it's a great idea." She had decided to dress in a mix of her two previous Scarabia outfits. A thin blue wrap-around skirt and top was covered loosely by a red sash. A golden chain was wrapped around her waist and upper arm.

Jamil just grumbled a response.

After saying a few last words of encouragement and congratulations, Kalim led the group in one last march towards the oasis. Unlike all the other marches, Lev could feel the spirits of the group be exponentially higher. They all seemed excited to be having a special party thrown just for them and were so happy that she never heard even one complain about the heat.

Once they had gotten to the oasis, Lev was pleasantly surprised to see that the dried-up lake had turned into a luscious paradise. Green trees and bushes surrounded a cool, sparkling lake. 

Kalim hopped onto a large rock. "Are you all ready to party?!" The students cheered. "That's what I wanted to hear! Now, eat, dance, and sing to your heart's content! Allow all your worries to melt away!" 

The large group split into groups. Some students lounged around and ate in the shade, while others danced or swam. 

Floyd managed to drag Lev into the water and convince her play tag with him in the water. Although, she wasn't as good as their previous games since she didn't have her mermaid tail. 

After a few minutes of playing in the refreshing water, Lev noticed Kalim and Jamil standing at the edge of the festivities. Kalim was trying to convince Jamil to dance with him, but Jamil refused. A devilish idea formed in Lev's mind.

"Hey, Floyd," she called. The eel-boy swam towards him, still in his human form.

"What?"

"Wanna help me play a prank on Jamil?" she asked.

Floyd grinned. "Do you need to ask?" 

Lev giggled and whispered her plan. Floyd nodded and swam towards the edge.

"Oi~! Sea Snake! We got an emergency over here!" Floyd shouted. Jade and Azul stared at him strangely, as did Jamil.

"What?!" Jamil shouted back. Lev climbed out of the oasis in a spot where Jamil couldn't see her.

"I was playing tag with Shrimpy when I tackled her and now she won't come out from under of the water," Floyd yelled.

Panic filled Jamil's face. "What?!" He sprinted towards the edge of the Oasis and scanned the surface. "Lev?!"