Home

Download fest ended shortly after. Due to an accident that happened to Danny Worsnop. Funny, how karma rolls around.. 

Ashley's leg was finally able to be cast free. He still had to wear that stupid brace around his ribcage. I sighed bringing him inside and I sat him down and kissed him softly. "How does your ribs feel?"I asked. He just smiled and shrugged. "I feels fine. I don't really mind it now that I have you again."He says and I blush going into the kitchen making him tea. I smiled and walked out giving his mug to him. I sat down next to him. I sighed and looked at him. "Ashley, I'm sorry that I left you.. I.. I just.."Ashley shut me up by kissing me and I kiss back and pulled away and he kept our foreheads together. "I got you something.. a late birthday present."He said and handed me an envelope. I smiled a little opening it and Ashley watches me intently. I laugh a little pulling out two tickets and I read them. My eyes widened. "Baby!"I squealed and hugged him tightly. Ashley gave me tickets to an 80's rock and roll convention. "UGH I can't wait!"I said and hugged him tighter. "Scar! Be careful of my ribs!"he says and I sigh whining and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry Ash.."I said and kissed him softly. He kisses back wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm so glad I have you back.. I was on the bridge of... of killing myself."He whispers and I felt the selfishness trail from his lips. I tear up and I hugged him again. "I'm glad I saved you.."I whispered and he runs his hands up my shirt tracing my spine with his index finger, rubbing my bottom back with his other hand. "Ya know Scar.. you've never told me about.. you." I look at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?"I asked. He sighed "I wanna know about you.. Scarlett Rose.. you're past.. before.. now?"He bit his bottom lip. I sigh and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Well.. I was born on July 7th, 1992. I remember my parents said I was the cutest thing that they ever saw. I'm sure I was.. but not now. I will never compare to the other girls with my stupid smile and idiotic blue eyes.. I used to get picked on a lot for being the only kid in my class that liked Heavy Metal. My life was hell.. until I came here. I never knew Andy was just one phone call away. I probably could of met you sooner. If I knew.. we could be married right now."I said slowly. Ashley continued rubbing my back. "What was your dad like?"

"M-my dad?.."

"Mmhm.. I wanna know.. since I didn't have one growing up."

I took a deep breath. "He was such a sweet man.. he'd take my old clothes and donate them to charity. He was the whole reason why I knew so much about music.. I loved my dad.."I laughed a little "I still remember for my 13th birthday, he got me a giant cheesecake with oreos on top."I smiled and sighed. "I hate the fact that he's gone.. sometimes I just want to call him.. and hear his soothing voice.. and.. it hurts knowing I can't.."I tear up and whined burying my face in ashleys neck. Ashley kissed the top of my head and I felt myself being lifted. "Ashley.. your ribs!"I whined. He rolled his eyes. "Baby I don't care about my ribs."He brought me to his bed and I laid down. He crawls into bed taking off his shirt and pants laying in his boxers. I sigh taking off my shirt and pants letting my lace bra and panties expose. I cuddle into Ashley's arms as he sang to me. The same song my dad used to sing to me when I couldn't sleep..