F I V E

Ivy

I ran out of the great hall. My brain was cluttered with thought. I needed air. I got down the long hallway and I heard someone running. I hid in a corner and collapsed on my knees. I couldn't help but burst into tears. Seeing Ian made me feel all types of emotions. Happiness, misery, sadness, pain. I felt pain. Tears streaming down my face, I feel arms wrap around me. 

"What happened with Ian?" Draco asks.

"Well, before I left for Hogwarts. Me and Ian had a huge falling out. The last thing we said to each other was 'I hate you' ." I sob.

"Shh, everything's gonna be okay love." Draco says. 

I sat in Draco's arms crying. One side of me said I needed to talk to him, and the other said I should ignore him. 

"Let's get you to your dorm." Draco says helping me up. 

--

We walk to my dorm. I unlock my door and go sit down on my bed. 

"Tonight there is a party in the Slytherin common room. Your going." Draco says. 

"Why, I much rather stay in my bed." I wine.

"Go get ready. Now." Draco says demanding. 

I drag myself from my bed and scan my closet and see the perfect two piece.

The top was basically a bra but the straps were crystals and the material was satin

The top was basically a bra but the straps were crystals and the material was satin. The skirt was satin as well but on the left side it curved up so that long strands of crystals hung like fringe. I put on a silver choker to match the shining crystals on the outfit, and I added simple angle strap heels with the outfit. Obviously black. And to make some final touches I put on some black eyeliner and a bold red lip. Since I didn't have much time I put my hair into a messy low bun letting hair fall onto my face.

Walking out of the closet I see Draco sitting on my bed wearing a black suit with his usual rings.

--

I take his arm and we head down to the Slytherin common room. There were lights flashing, and it reeked of alcohol.  We go find the group. 

"Don't you look hot." Katelyn says. 

"Thank you, both of you as well." I yell over the music. 

I didn't feel like drinking tonight. I grab the girls hands and go to the dance floor. We start dancing, I felt hands wrap around my waist. I look up and see Draco. 

--

About 2 hours later, the party was about to end. I noticed Draco didn't drink at all. I was surprised, he usually gets either high or drunk at party's. Sometimes both.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." I say to Draco.

He says okay. I walk out of the common room and walk down the cold, dark hallway. I turned a corner and see Ian standing on a balcony at the end of the hall. I walked down the hall quietly, trying to not have Ian notice me. Just about to turn the corner when Ian walks off the balcony.