T W E L V E

I was screaming in paining holding my arm, my dark mark wouldn't stop burning. I heard a knock on my dorm door and see Draco running up to me.

"What's wrong?" Draco asks frantically.

"T- The mark." I say with pain.

"The pain is not gonna go away unless you stop thinking about it." Draco says.

"How!? That is impossible!" I yell.

"Just take a few deep breaths with me okay. 1, 2, 3." Draco says. 

--

I take a few deep breaths with Draco and forget about it. The pain wasn't there anymore surprisingly. I get up from the floor and was about to walk into my bathroom when Draco says...

"I don't like her." 

"Don't start Malfoy." I say.

"I'm telling the truth Ivy, I don't." Draco comes over to me.

"You always say that, I'm telling the truth this time! I love you Draco Malfoy. I fucking love you and you going around school making out with random girls breaks my heart piece by piece! I can't take it Draco, I don't like seeing a girl even look at you! It isn't fair to me that I put my heart on the line for you and you don't even speak to me half the time!" I scream.

Draco stands in front of me playing with his rings. I could see his eyes tearing up. Let him, I am done with is stupid little games. Let him make out with every fucking girl in Hogwarts. I'm done.

I walk into the bathroom and close the door, I could hear my dorm door close. My hear beats for him, yet I feel like I'm dying.  

( I listened to Mr Loverman while writing this part - I cried for the next hour)

-- 

The next morning I wake up and go to the bathroom and take a long hot shower. I shaved, and washed my body and face. Once I got out I dried of and changed into my school uniform. I decided to not put my tights on today and go with bare leg. I put on my skirt and rolled it up more than usual. I buttoned up my blouse just enough so I had a little cleavage. I put on my perfume and grabbed my wand and books and headed to class.

--

As I walked down the hallways I got lots of stares from everyone, mainly boys drooling over me. But also girls like I was a slut or something. Let them think that. I'm changing for the better. I will not care what people think of me. I will do whatever I want, when I want. This should be fun.

I entered the Divination's classroom and sat down next to Katelyn.

"What happened to you?" Katelyn asks.

"I'm changing for the better." I say.

"I like this new look but it is nothing like you." She says eyeing me up.

"It is just like me, you just never met the real me Katelyn. You met the shy innocent little girl. The one who loved to easily. The one who cared about what people said. Not the real me." I utter.

I could hear Katelyn gasp at my response but I didn't care. I just wanted to leave class so I didn't have to hear Professor Trelawney blabber about things. 

-- 

Spicy Warning

After class finished  I practically ran out of class, I then went to the bathroom. I walked in and heard someone say...

"On your knee's now." 

"Yes daddy."

The girl gets on her knees and I hear a zipper and belt drop to the floor.