F I F T E E N

I wandered the hallways looking for Draco. I came upon Harry and Ron.

"Hey Ivana how are you?" Harry asks.

"Why bother asking if you don't care." I roll my eyes and attempt to walk away.

Harry runs up to me and grabs my wrist.

"I know I haven't been the nicest person but I want to be friends." Harry says with a sincere look.

"You want me to believe that, bloody hell I would be a fool to believe it." I spat.

"I deserve that but I am telling the truth, I want to be friends." Harry says.

"Ugh, fine. Only one chance Potter. How about we go to the black lake at 1:00 pm?" I ask.

"Perfect, I'll meet you there." Harry smiles and walks back to Ron.

"Weird." I thought.

I spent the next hour looking for Draco but couldn't find him anywhere. I figured he went home to talk to his father. Only Merlin knows what is happening there. It was around 11:15 so I decided to go to the Great Hall to find Bexley and Katelyn. I walked in and saw them talking to Theo and Blaise.

"Hey girls." I say sitting down.

"Hey Vi, how are you?" Theo asks.

"I'm good. Where is Nate?" I ask.

"He and Draco went to the muggle world to shop." Katelyn says.

"Rude, they could've took me." I sigh.

"So what are your plans for today?" Blaise asks.

"Harry actually asked if we could go to the black lake later, he said he wants to be my friend. Yes, I know it is weird." I say.

"Girl, Harry Potter being friends with a Slytherin. That's is crazy." Bexley says.

"I know, but I said yes. I am just going to see what he wants." I say.

"Well good luck Ivy." Theo says.

--

I then left the Great Hall and went back to my dorm, it was around 12:00 so I decided to get ready.

I put on a simple black one piece bathing suit. I had quite a bit of cleavage actually. I then put on a bright red flowy dress as a cover up. I put my hair in a bun and put on a pair of sandals and used the Fidelius charm to hide the dark mark.

--

When I arrived to the black lake, Harry was sitting on a blanket staring into the water.

"Hello Harry." I say sitting next to him.

"Hi Ivy, I'm glad u came!" Harry replys.

"Let's swim shall we." I say.

I get up, take my shoes off as well as my dress. I could see Harry enjoying the view from my peripheral vision. I set the dress on the ground and run into the water. It was cold against my warm skin. I dived into the water and it was refreshing. I come up and see Harry already far into the lake coming up from the water. His hair laid on his forehead and his muscles toned in the sun.

'Why am I enjoying the view. I have a boyfriend.' I thought.

I swam over to Harry and pushed him underwater. I laughed then he came up from the water and pushed me under.

"I deserved that." I laugh.

We swam around for another 30 minutes. I ran my hands through my drenched hair.

"What is that on your arm.. your a death eater!" Harry yells.

I look down and see the charm had worn off. I quickly run out of the water and grab a towel and run back to the school.