T W E N T Y - F I V E

(I recommend playing this song while reading)

Marry You by Bruno Mars

(Also, I am calling Mrs Riddle, Mattheo and Tom's mom Athena)

I woke up and heard lots of talking coming from downstairs. I slid out of bed and left the bedroom. I walked down the staircase to see Pansy, Bexley, Katelyn, Narcissa, and Athena were all getting ready. 

"Morning bride to be." Pansy smirks.

"Thank you. You all look beautiful." I add.

They all say thank you.

"Your turn." Narcissa says.

I sit down in a chair Katelyn starts to do my makeup, and Pansy starts to do my hair. 

--

After they finished I changed into my dress. I walked out of my room and down the staircase, the girls were showering me with compliments. My baby bump was sticking out a little bit. 

--

The girls got dressed in their gowns. Pansy, Bexley, and Katelyn were the bridesmaid so I had them wear the same dress.

 Pansy, Bexley, and Katelyn were the bridesmaid so I had them wear the same dress

Emerald green is my favorite color so it was the main color for the wedding. 

I put on a pair of black stiletto heels and silver hoops. I wore a bright red lipstick. The girls wore their dresses with silver stiletto heels and silver jewelry. Narcissa wore a black long sleeve flowy dress, and obviously red heels to go with her red lip. Athena wore a maroon floor length lace dress. And she wore silver strap heels with small diamond stud earrings. 

It was 3:00 and we still had to take pictures with the boys before the weddings started at 6:00. 

--

About 30 minutes later the boys finally arrived. I was hidden from them all in a guest room down the hallway from the front door. Draco asked Mattheo, Blaise, and Nate to be his bridesman. I heard a knock on the door and a male voice. 

"You ready princess?" He asks.

It was Draco.

"As ready as I'll ever be, how about you?" I ask through the door.

"I'm as nervous as hell." Draco laughs.

"We'll get through this together." I say.

I could hear him walk away from the door, then I heard Pansy call me.

"Ivy come out!" 

"Coming!" I yell.

I walk out of the room and down the hallway. I see the everyone with their phones out catching this moment. Draco stood facing the other way with his hand over his eyes.

I never have smiled so big in my life. Everything was setting into place.

I tap his shoulder and he removes his hands and turns around.