- Those are my dreams too, my lion. I will give even my life to see one of you ascending the throne one day. - I said to him and got up.

Next, I went to Mahmud's room.

- Valide! - he got up and kissed my hand instantly

- Mahmud, my son! How are you? - I asked him as we sat on his couch.

- Valide, I want to talk with you about something. Its important. - he told me with a serious tone which kinda aftaided me.

- Is everything fine Mahmud? - I asked him.
- Valide, I need to go to Sanjak. I really want to learn more about the state and its jobs. I want to be educated there and be ready for one day. I also want to have my harem and my own concubines. - he said really excitedly.

- Mahmud, my lion, I would give everything for you to go to Sanjak, but that is not possible at this moment. - I told him and I saw him becoming sad about it.

- Valide, but why? Why did you let Iskender and you dont want me to go to Sanjak? I am not well enough? Is he your favourite son so you want him to be heir to the throne? You dont love us the same you love him? - he stood up away from coush being really angry.

- Mahmud, sit down, I have to talk with you its important. Dont act like a child now. - I told him and he listened to me actually really quickly.

- I love you all my sons the same way, you are all equal to me. I would give everything for you to go to Sanjak, but its not possible now. Your father is sick. He has a week of life still. Nobody knows what is going to happen and we all have to be here with him. - I told him.

- Valide, why haven't you informed us about this earlier? - he asked me shocked about what he heard.

- I didn't know it before. Please, we have to be all together because nobody knows what will future bring to us. - I said as I touched his arm.

- Valide, that means Ahmed or Suleyman will become Sultans? We will be locked like our uncles Kasim and Ibrahim were? - Mahmud asked me.

- I will give everything that that won't happen. I will defend you and nobody will lock you to Kafes. I promise you. - I told him.

Then, I went to chambers of my son Mustafa.