21st Chapter

Nine months have passed since the Kosem Sultana trial. Kosem lived in the Girls' Tower without any contact with the outside world. Murad fired all the Harem servants and soldiers who were faithful to Kosem, and hired those who were faithful to him. He assigned his sister Gevherhan Sultana to be the ruler of the harem. This led to an even bigger conflict between her and her sister Atike.

Gevherhan wasn't interested in harem business, while Atike enjoyed it. Murad no longer had as much confidence in Atike after all the incidents that took place,and thats why he decided Gevherhan to be first woman in harem. I was going to take Prince Suleiman under my care, but Atike didn't let me. She decided to look after Suleiman like his aunt. There was no one in the harem who served Kosem Sultana. There were new aghas and new kalfas in which Murad had complete trust.

Since I was pregnant, I didn't have time to deal with the secret treasury of Kosem. But I promised myself I'd solve this problem after giving birth. Every time she saw me, Ayse wished me to have a little girl again. But I answered it every time with a smile. It didn't matter to me, but I really wanted to make Murad happy by giving him a prince. I don't think he had any expectations of me to have a son, but I was hoping for it and praying for it every day.

Ismihan Sultana grew into a beautiful girl every day. I spent a lot of time with her and I treated her like she was my daughter. Murad was happy because I was so close to Ismihan, but it made him feel even more hateful about Ayse which didn't care about her daughter.

On that one cold evening in November, the cold engulfed the entire capital. It was so cold. That night, I was in ambulance. I was ready for my third delivery. For my fourth child. This time I had the most painful birth of my life. The birth lasted so long. I was exhausted and out of energy, but I tried so hard. I couldn't resist contractions. The pain was getting stronger and more unbearable. After eight hours of childbirth, my baby was finally born. When I finally heard my child's tears, I felt relieved. Murad immediately went into the infirmary to see me. The doctor washed and wrapped our baby in a white blanket.

- Master, congratulations. A prince was born. - He said the doctor was proud. At that moment I felt so relieved. After four years in the palace, I finally gave birth to a son, the prince heir.

Murad was very excited. I saw tremendous happiness in his eyes. He immediately took his son in his arms and kissed him. It was time to name his son. He repeated his name three times in each ear "Your name is Iskender."

After he gave him his name, he gave me my son in his arms. I immediately kissed him and smelled him to remember his scent. I had a beautiful little baby in my arms. A son who looked just like his father. He had all the same facial features, eyes, nose and mouth as Murad. I was overjoyed that I finally made him happy and gave him a son he had long awaited. My Iskender, my lion. My hero.

- I can't tell you how lucky I am to finally give you a son. - I told Mulad and burst into tears of joy. Tears of joy engulfed me. Murad kissed me on the forehead. He pulled out his kaftan box and opened it. I was looking at the curiosity of what was in there. He opened it and showed off a beautiful tulip-shaped necklace.

 He opened it and showed off a beautiful tulip-shaped necklace