39th Chapter

A month have passed since I took Sadika as my servant. In the first time, I was sceptic about her, but the time proved to me that she was loyal.

Silahtar fell in love with her easily. She often served him in his working chambers and that's where she had a chance to be closer with him.

I was really happy about my plan working and it was all going in good way. Silahtar was sending secret letters to Sadika and he was coming more and more often in Palace just because of her.

I needed only one thing left – to make Atike question herself about Silahtar's love. It was known that Silahtar was in love with Gevherhan, but after his marriage with Atike, he gained some emotions towards her. They had one mission together – to make throne free for Suleyman.

Atike was really good friend with Farya and that's why she loved Suleyman a lot. At Farya's death I've promised to take care of Suleyman, but no one gave me even a chance to become close with him or to take care of him.

Only thing they teached Suleyman was to hate me and my children. However much he could hate me, I've never hated him or wanted him anything bad.

He grew up without his mother. No one could make him feel like he has mother next to himself. He didn't have mother to support him through his life, and that's why I was sad.

Unlike Ayse, I didn't look only for the throne. For me it was most important thing that my children are healthy and happy and that I have Murad's love.

I would never do anything bad to any of the Princes. I would never order someone to punish them or even kill them. They were innocent children which were taught bad by their closest ones, Ahmed by Ayse and Suleyman by Atike and Silahtar.

That day, I was sitting in my chambers talking with my daughter Huricihan which grew into very beautiful Sultana and Ismihan which I loved the same way as all my children.

- My girls, your father decided its your time to marry soon. - I told them with a smile. I saw smile in Ismihan's eyes because she hoped she will marry Kasim-paşa, but I couldn't say Huricihan was happy.

- Huricihan, what is wrong? - I asked her. Seeing her sad was making me sad also. She was my first child and my biggest love no matter what.

- Valide, I don't want my father to marry me for some old pasha. - she told me sadly.

- Huricihan, our father would never do that. If you have anyone on your mind, you should tell him, because he will always listen to your wishes first. - Ismihan touched her hand trying to comfort her.

Seeing them two being really good made me feel so happy.

- Huricihan, if you have anyone on your mind who you like you can tell me

- Huricihan, if you have anyone on your mind who you like you can tell me. I will personally talk to your father about that if its your wish. - I told her.