HEAD BOY MIN

Now it's 12.36 a.m. but I wanted to finish this...

And there is a cockroach...

Enjoyyyy.... 

***************************************************************

"If you spit anything about this we'll watch later..."

"But I can't do this alone, we are a group and..." Jimin protested but got a heavy slap on his puffy cheek and his tie pulled hard. It was his sign to be silent.

"Okay..." Jimin mouthed trying not to cry at the pain.

It was their cleaning period and every student was grouped to clean certain places. They got to different places on different days and Jimin was grouped with the worst. There were Jo Bogum, Allan Bucket and Gangam Style, the worst bastards in their class. They always took advantage of Jimin being so innocent and skipped cleaning. And prevented Jimin from complaining by hurting him.

"You'll regret it one day..." Jimin sighed after them, leaving him alone in the art room. Now he had to clean the whole art room alone again. Jimin started moving chairs and desks to the corner and started sweeping the classroom. He should sweep, brush and mop the floor alone.

"What are you doing all alone? Isn't this a group work?"

Jimin flinched when the voice suddenly came behind him. When he moved his head, there was Min Yoongi, the school's head boy sternly staring at him.

"Oh! Hyung... good morning..." Jimin bowed.

Yoongi sighed.

"I asked you a question..."

Jimin gulped his eyes drowning into the tiles. Min Yoongi is known as the most savage head boy ever, they said, causing Jimin to always stay out of Yoongi's way. Now, there he was finally in front of the handsome blonde head boy finding anything to say.

"Uh... hyung... they went for an extra mop."

Jimin heard the head boy say nothing but stepping towards him.

"I don't need anybody lying, I hate liars and you are kind of bad at lying."

Jimin shivered with fear. Why did the head boy appear suddenly, questioning like there was a crime scene?

"Look at me!" Yoongi demanded.

Jimin slowly eyed the head boy who was standing an inch away. Jimin noted him, eying Jimin head to toe with his cat-like eyes. Not only did he look like a cute cat but also had that sassiness of a cat. Jimin gasped when the head boy's hands rose.

"Hyung...!"

"Fix your uniform properly. You can't wear it like a wanderer..." Yoongi said, fixing Jimin's tie that had pulled hard before making Jimin's upper button showing.

"I'm sorry, hyu..."

"Why is this so tight? Did anybody pull your tie or did you do it for yourself?"

Jimin waited, sneaking glances at the head boy who was concentrating on untying his tie pulling the gray stripe out of Jimin's apron.

"Get rid of your apron kid."

Jimin slowly undressed the apron, his white shirt visible. Yoongi allowed the stripe around Jimin's collar and tied neatly pulling the knot upwards. Then he stared at Jimin's tie, satisfied with his work.

"Thank you hyung." Jimin mumbled thinking what will happen next.

"What is your name?"

"Park Jimin, hyung..."