NEW YEAR MISSION

HA! I badly wanted to give a new year update...

Here we gooooo!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

*********************************************************

Jimin hurried through the corridor. He only had ten more minutes left. He wanted to be the first one to wish Yoongi happy New Year. It was his secret New Year mission given in the latest run episode as a punishment.

But let's be honest here. Jimin was intending to be the first one to greet Yoongi a happy new year. Even before Yoongi's own family. Yeah, Jimin was that selfish. On the other hand, he wanted to be the first one, greeted by Yoongi, which means Yoongi's first.

It seemed so easy until he understood the staff purposely hardened the task.

He stormed to Yoongi's bedroom and groaned in frustration when he saw that Yoongi wasn't there. Instead of Yoongi there was a note left on Yoongi's drawer.

Nice try! Your clue: The elder's favourite...

Jimin cursed under his breath. He had only ten minutes left. Why did the staff leave some notes in Yoongi's room? Did Yoongi know about this?

"Oh! What is the elder's favourite?"

Yoongi's favourite is his damn bedroom and Jimin was sure. He couldn't think about any other places. Is it the genius lab? But they told me that this mission is inside their building. Even though it wasn't fair because nobody knows Yoongi's passcodes.

Nine minutes...

"Oh this is unfair"

Jimin stressfully thought. What is this damn elder's favourite? The elder's favourite, the elder's favourite...

"Oh wait! What if 'The elder' means Kim Seok Jin? He is the elder and most elder-ish person among them. And his favourite place is well, it's kitchen.

Jimin ran to their kitchen with the note wishing he guessed right. When he entered, he sighed seeing another note on the kitchen counter.

Well done! Next clue: What does he do when he accidentally breaks something?

Oh!

It looks like everybody knows about his secret mission. Of course, this is a secret. With that 'break' word the first one that came to his mind was their leader, Kim Namjoon, the one who always breaks things accidently.

Seven minutes left...

And what does he do when he breaks something? How does Jimin know? Only Kim Namjoon knows. Jimin again stormed out towards Namjoon's room.

The door was closed at the moment and there was another sticky note on the door.

Tired already? Don't worry, what does the soulmate loves to do when he's free?

Soulmate? Kim Taehyung. What does Taehyung prefer to do when he's free? Oh gosh! He loves many things. Taking photographs, watching a movie or hanging around etc. Jimin couldn't understand how the hell it was supposed to help with his mission.

Six minutes...

Jimin became nervous as he couldn't think of anything. He wandered along the corridor to Taehyung's room.

"Oh right!"

Jimin jumped back. Taehyung loves photography, movies and yes, hanging around with Jungkook the most. What if anybody tells you to choose what is your favourite among them it will definitely be hanging around with your loved ones. So Jimin ran towards Jungkook's room.