Whatever Happen to Scrooge McDuck?!

Start from the beginning

"Well, it was supposed to be a secret, but it seems you and your brothers have a knack for figuring things out. It's a time device."

"A time device? Like a time machine!" He jumped. "Where did you get it? How does it work? Have you used it? Can we go back in time? Where would we go? How about Victorian times? Wait, a secret?"

He finally seemed to catch up. I sighed.

"Yeah, I'm not sure how it works, but it was supposed to be a secret. However, keeping a secret in this house is next to impossible." I walked over to the literal ticking time bomb. "As for you going with me, I'm pretty sure you don't have a choice."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Louie was in the room last time this happened," I motioned towards the ticking thing, "and it sorta just zapped him with me."

"Louie knew about this?"

"And Dewey, but only since Christmas. He sorta got stuck in the past. It was a rescue mission of sorts."

"How does one get stuck in the past?" Both of his eyebrows shot up.

"That's a question for your brother," I laughed. "Now, are you ready? Fair warning, I don't know where we'll be sent."

"Will it hurt?"

I laughed and grabbed his hand. "Terrible."

Then I turned back to the ticking Time Turner and picked it up. We were engulfed in a river of lights. We stumbled forward into a tree. These landings weren't getting easier.

"The woods, again? Really? Boo, unoriginal," I ranted and stuffed the thing in my pocket. Then I help Huey to his feet.

As we looked around, we found ourselves in the middle of a camp. Surrounded by a few cabins, several small fires, and hundreds of Jr. Woodchucks. Huey froze as his gaze locked onto one of the girls talking to the Troop Leader.

"I'm sorry, honey. You need at least two people to complete the cookout badge." The woman apologized.

"Stupid, Donald. Why can't I just have a brother that blindly listened to me?" The girl mumbled, stomping off.

Huey's eyes went big.

"Mom?" He went running towards her but stopped when she disappeared into a building. Instead, he turned back to me. "Is that really her? Have you met her before? What's she like?"

The boy was about to hyperventilate.

"Calm down, Huey. I've met her, and this will be my fourth time, but she will only think this is our second or third time meeting. Come on." I pulled him towards the building where Della was.

It was a music hall that held a small stage. At its base, Donald was talking to a few other kids his age, ignoring his sister, who was bouncing up and down, holding her foot like she had kicked something. I held back a laugh.

"What should I say? How should I act? Should I even meet her?" Huey continued in a panicked mood.

"Just be yourself and don't mention anything about the future," I whispered, and I could practically see him making a list of things not to say in his head. Once he seemed like he was done, I spoke up. "Hey, Del!"