𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪

"Nice bandana

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Nice bandana. Really Tara? What kind of goodbye is that?" Tara mutters angrily to herself while walking down to the baggage claim, dreading the fact that she would have to heave her own bag over the rail.

Her rainbow Vans click down the corridor, following the bulk of people from her flight. The sound of Mariah Carey blasts through her headphones because no matter what people say, it's never too early to start celebrating Christmas.

She rounds about, finding her assigned baggage claim, and looks around, trying to find a gap so she could pick up her bag. The only available spot was between a tall man and the carts.

Tara was confused, there was nothing wrong with the spot. Sure the man looked a little bit scary, but you never know, he could be a sweetie on the inside.

She decided that she had nothing to lose and wedges herself between the man and the cart.

"Excuse me." She mutters, slipping into the small gap. She feels a slight brush of his jacket against his bare arm as she hugs her body, swaying back and forth.

The music lightly plays in the background as she plays eye spy with her luggage. She waits carefully for her blue luggage to come out, surprisingly finding out that people enjoy having brightly colored suitcases.

Finally, she spots the blue luggage and her hands go on the strap, trying to lift the heavy baggage up.

"Ughh." Tara mumbles, trying to keep her grip on the bag. Suddenly another ringed hand takes Tara's hand off her baggage, lifting the bag off the trolley for her.

"Here you go, darling." A heavily accented voice says from behind Tara.

For the first time, Tara could focus on his facial features. The man had doe eyes with triangular brows, complimenting his sharp jawline. His hair was styled with gel and he was wearing a pair of wire glasses.

"Thank you," Tara mutters, staring at the patterns stitched on his bomber jacket. The patterns look to have been stitched in white thread and formed various geometric shapes.

"You're welcome." He gruffly states, causing Tara to frown, leaning up to look at his face, a bandana preventing his hair from blocking his eyesight.

Tara shakes her head, breaking eye contact with the man. She slightly reaches up, poking the man's cheek,

"Smile, it's healthy for you." She smiles at him and walks away, her small blue luggage rolling away with her out of the airport.

The warm air of Versailles greets her when she walks out of the airport, her eyes scanning over the crowd looking for her brother.

"Tara!" She hears someone scream her name, causing her to point her head towards the source of the noise. She sees her brother, clad in his usual all-black, complete with a bandana. Tara furrows her eyebrows, really? What was it with the bandanas?

Atlas stops in his tracks seeing Tara's expression,

"What? Am I not pretty enough?" He flutters his dark brown eyes at his sister, getting a slap from her,

"You look perfect Eeyore. But what is it with the bandana? You're always wearing it. Do you ever even wash it?" She asks, yanking at the black piece of fabric tied around his belt loops. Atlas feels himself redden.

He can survive getting shot, but he can't survive getting interrogated by his sister? Wow Atlas. Great Job.

"It's part of my dress code. And it also goes with everything that I wear." Atlas quickly finds an excuse causing Tara to playfully roll her eyes.

Tara looks around and then launches herself into Atlas's arms. Atlas not expecting this wraps his arms around her with a groan.

Both brother and sister happily hug, not seeing the man in the corner discreetly taking a picture of them.

*

Min was mad, no scratch that, he was pissed. He was coming back from his hometown and had found that his father had passed the business down to his sister instead of him.

"Crap." He mutters, pulling at the blue bandana that sits atop his head, keeping his hair from falling in his face. He dials Cai, anxious to tell him the bad news about the alliance.

"Pick up, pick up." He says, pressing the phone to his ear as he walks down the long corridor, rolling up the sleeves of his Louis Vuitton bomber jacket.

"You have reached the voicemail of Cai Kang. Don't call me back." Cai's voice drawls through the phone causing Min to furiously stuff the phone back in his bomber jacket.

"He always does this." He furiously says, strutting through the airport, the crowd parting like the red sea.

He stands next to a conveyor belt and waits for his bag to come out, hopefully undamaged. If something broke in there he would torture the baggage man, just for the kicks.

Suddenly a small girl, with her head down and bangs covering her eyes sashays into the gap, not even looking at him. Min quickly scans over her body, looking for some type of bandana, disappointed when he finds none.

He could have sworn that she had looked familiar.

The girl sways along to whatever music was playing in her headphones as her tiny hands play with the straps of her backpacks. She always keeps her eyes on the ongoing line of luggage, not taking her eyes off anything else.

The girl suddenly moves forward, picking up what looks like a pretty heavy bag. She grunts, her hair slipping from the elastic and the brown hair covering the right side of her face.

Min, finally coming to his senses helps the petite girl, lifting up the luggage for her.

"Here you go, darling." He whispers, the metal of his wire glasses brushing against her ear.

The girl shyly peers up, finally allowing Min to take a look at her full face.

"Thank you." She smiles, causing Min to furrow his brows, why would she smile at him? He was a high ranked official in a mafia group, he hurt people for a living. Min keeps a stoic face,

"You're welcome." His accent comes out, which rarely happens-scratch that, never happens.

The girl tilted her head, confusion present in her eyes. She raises her hand and pokes Min's cheek, right where his dimple would be,

"Smile more. It's good for you." Her voice comes out with an Australian accent, Min noting that in his head. She then walks out, dropping a sheet of paper behind.

The paper flutters down to the ground, not going unnoticed by Min. The man picks up the paper to find a rough sketch of a swallow, a popular bird in Versailles.

He delicately holds the sheet of paper in his hand, he should probably return it. Shouldn't he?

Min, making his decision, runs out of the airport with the piece of paper in hand, excited to find the name of this girl. As soon as he makes it out of the gates he's greeted with an atrocious sight,

The young girl hugging the right-hand man of DARK, one of the biggest mafia groups out there.

Click.

Min quickly clicks a photo of the two sending it to Cai to see his reaction.

How did you like Min? Did he make a good first impression on you?

Remember to Star, Comment, and Share if you liked it!