"I'm Tommy." He said.

Tubbo just looked at his hand, then back up at his eyes. 'Wow, he is tall' He thought.

He decided to hug the older boy, wrapping his arms around him. He snuggled into him. Tommy just looked up at his brother's, who were awing at the two. Then, he wrapped his arms around the shorter boy. He relaxed into the hug, feeling safe with the boy.

Phil could only smile, he had made a good choice.

^^^^

"And this is our house." Tommy exclaimed.

"Wow, you live here?" The young boy questioned, staring at the house through the windshield of the car.

"Yep," Phil said. "And you will too."

"I get to live here?"

"Maybe," Techno chimed in. "We'll have to talk to some people."

Tubbo nodded, not fully understanding but he knew that he wasn't gonna spend another night in that box. Tommy helped him get out of his seat and out of the car. Tubbo admired everything as they made their way to the front door.

The flowers in the garden. The tree with a tire swing. The well kept grass. This was so different than what he was used too. He couldn't help but be excited.

Phil unlocked the front door, letting Tubbo go first into the house. Tubbo walked in. The first thing that caught his eye was the paintings on the wall. The second was the cat.

"Kitty!" He exclaimed, running after it. The cat, whose name was Clementine, ran away from the young boy, making him frown.

"Tubbo, can you take your shoes off please?" Wilbur asked. He nodded and slipped off his torn, mud covered shoes and placed them by the door. He didn't have any socks.

Tubbo wandered into the living room, seeing pictures as well as toys that were Tommy's. He looked back at the four, grinning. He was so excited, he could hardly contain it.

"Hey, Tubbo. What do you think about a bath?" Phil asked.

Tubbo tilted his head, "What's a bath?"

"You never had a bath?!" Tommy piped up.

"I've had showers...But no bath before." He said, remembering the showers he took with his mom in the mornings.

"You're gonna love it!" Tommy grabbed Tubbo's wrist and ran upstairs. Once they reached the bathroom, Tommy showed Tubbo all of his bath toys.

"You get to play with toys...in the bath?!"

"Yea! Look, this is my favorite duck." Tommy said, holding up a toy duck that looked like a sailor. "He's the captain of the ship."

"Wow." Was all Tubbo could say.

^^^^

"Tommy! Tubbo! Dinner!" A shout could be hear from downstairs. The two boys ran downstairs and into the kitchen where Wilbur had made dinner.

"Tubbo gets to go first tonight." Phil had said. Tubbo suddenly got nervous. He didn't know why, and then he remembered his dad's rules.

"Dad says I have to go last." Tubbo spoke as he was handed a paper plate.

"Well tonight, you get to go first." Phil said with a smile.

"But my toy will get taken away." Tubbo said.

Phil was confused, "Toy?"

Tubbo pulled out a tiny red car from his hoodie pocket. It was missing a wheel. But it was Tubbo's favorite, mostly because it was the only toy he had.

"Well, Tubbo. You get to go first for dinner, and you get to keep your toy. Your dad isn't here to tell you otherwise." Phil said. Tubbo smiled and looked at Tommy, who was also smiling.

He looked back at Phil and hugged him. His tiny arms wrapped around the older as much as he could. Phil chucked and hugged him back.

Yea, this was gonna be a good home.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe.

Okay, can we talk about the Dream SMP really quick? Bro, my heart is breaking with every single stream Tommy does. I literally can't with it anymore.

Dream is manipulating Tommy. Tommy is fucking suicidal and is having hallucinations (?) about Tubbo. Dream and Tommy's duo?! It's fucking insane.

Anyway, thank you all for the love everyone!

-Lexi<3