DDDYLM 4

Yoongi stared at the child, gulping

Yoongi stared at the child, gulping. Is he ready to be a dad already? But the kid has no one, the only person that took care of him is gone.
"Pwease" Jungkook says, showing his puppy eyes to Yoongi.
"Okay, I'll be your dada" Yoongi says, sighing. He couldn't resist those eyes.
"Wow, look at you now. You got more dirty, let's take a bath, yeah?" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods, giggling as he made grabby hands. Yoongi chuckles, picking the child up.

Jungkook played with the water, blowing the bubbles that was on his hands. He giggles as he touched Yoongi's face, causing the soap to go on the older's cheeks.
"Dada! You're the soap monster! Don't eat Koo!" Jungkook says while Yoongi smiled, putting soap on Jungkook's head.
"Soap monster has eaten Kookie now!" He says and Jungkook laughed before he yawned.
"Oh, there's a tired baby here... Hmm, let's finish up bathing" Yoongi says as he washed Jungkook up.

Yoongi carried Jungkook on his arms, the child resting his head on the older's shoulder. Jungkook sucked on his thumb, while Yoongi noticed this.
"It's sad that you had to go through that" He says, rubbing Jungkook's back. The child whined before sucking back on his thumb. Yoongi opens his room door, walking to the bed and lightly putting Jungkook down. He brushes the child's bangs back, smiling as he kisses the top of his head.
"Don't worry, I'll buy you some clothes tomorrow and maybe some toys that you can play with" He says, yawning and stretching. He laid down beside the child, making sure he didn't make enough movements to disturb the little child. He sighs in relief until he felt Jungkook move to him, laying his head on his chest. He stared with confusion but later smiled.

"You're such a cutie even if I just met you"