MY LITTLE BRIDE....

HELLOO......

THIS IS NOT EDITED ONE I WILL EDIT THE MISTAKES SOON .... OTHER STORIES WILL COME SOON ...

ANURAG POV:

MY LITTLE BRIDE ya my childhood love my little firefly ..... we are together forever when Ashamaa give birth to her i was just 3 or 4 years old i still remember how she looking at me with her big shining eyes i always pull her red cheek and she hate that most.... Me and Pooja di always take care of these both girls Di always keep Memu with her she always says she is her doll... And Kuku she is attached with me.... But i always keep an eye on Memu she is like my center of universe..... When we are kids i am so attached with Asha maa... i am just in 5th std Memu and Kuku in 2nd and Pooja di in 8 th One day evening Mumma Baba Ashama and Paa (that time we called Rajesh Uncle as Paa after he gone to Palace we started to call him uncle )called us and they make make me and Memu seated together in frond of decorated Mandir and first they make us wear some rings to each other and gifted us so many things and mom cover Memu's head with a beautiful Chunari (Veil) i know that chunari is the one mom wear in her wedding i saw that in photos....Then Di take me to my room mumma and Asha ma take Memu to other side of palace...

when i get back in room me and Di open all my gift presented by Ashama and Paa... i asked di why they gifted me all these things....Then di told me i am going to marry Memu tomorrow ... i didn't get what she saying ... I know what is marriage, i attend lot of marriages in my family but that was all happened with big people we only going to enjoys all that function with masti and playing... Then i asked her to why i get married to Memu she told me that Ashama and mamma told her that nobody take Memu away from us after this marriage she will be a member of our house so mumma make her my wife and she will live with us forever and i like that idea i always feel bad when ever she go way from us for vacation and other thing i am happy with that....

Then next day morning mumma and Ashama make me ready and they make me sit with Memu in garden.... I saw all the elders their including Mama- mami , Nana-nani , and chachi- chachi and all but not my cousins only elders except Di and Kuku...Then they make us perform lot of pooja then we performed haldi .... I still remember these pooja and havans stared early morning in middles wedding rituals me and Memu slept now i saw the photos i cant stop my smile like really we both slept in our mandap in middle of our wedding .... dad and paa make us sit in there lap and they take our hand and performing that poojas me and Memu sleeping in there arms our mother also supporting them next to our fathers ...then they wake us to do the marriage and how childishly we did all that .... hehehe in Mom's words would best and cutest...

( i above mention the pooja like this  for them imagine kid marriage they are sleeping and sitting their fathers lap father doing havan)

( i above mention the pooja like this for them imagine kid marriage they are sleeping and sitting their fathers lap father doing havan)

( i above mention the pooja like this  for them imagine kid marriage they are sleeping and sitting their fathers lap father doing havan)

(i didn't get any child Bengali groom photo)

From when i stared to like my little wife i don't know , but she is so special to me from we are kids ...after marriage it become more instance i don't know how to explain in word we are more inseparable and we can't think about a life without each other....

I am really in love with that girl.... like Dii said we had lot of embarrassing moment with each other and family... when we are teen that was something never get over.... Thanks to mumma baba and massi chachu if they are not keep us away we will end up teen age parents that much hot mmmmm.... we share every thing those precious first crush, first love, first kiss and first time everything is mine and hers thanks to our parents they connected us with this beautiful bond....

I told you she is my crush yes because in this life time i never thought about any girl ... i feel my heartbeat like crazy only with her, all my feeling only for her we share our first kiss on her 13th birthday midnight in terrace...she was 13 i am16 perfect French kiss ohh god for a perfect kiss how much i worked hard i did 1 week rehearsal with mangos all thanks to my US life ... that was perfect i get come to see her after one year its a surprise for her midnight ... Now i am pro.... and our first time she is 20 i am 23 we are in my birthday that was an unexpected and magical one in Paris... after that we never leave any chance be with each other our family know these things... i think this is high time i wand to start our life together I need to talk her about this after party i decide ask her long drive then i tell everything to her i know she is going to kick my ass... after my baby become normal i want to talk her about our marriage .... Now the hardships over i cant wait more ... its almost one and half years after my accident we distanced a lot... Its very hard for her to away from me when i am in coma and bed ridden but i am proud of my wife she chose the right thing to protect our family .... I know she is rude and strong but i know how much she suffering inside ..... i need to heel her i need to pamper .....