MY CUTE CHILD BRIDE....

In Anu's room he saw Nivi come to his room 

Anu: Nivi Di what happen?

Nivi: Nothing Anu mom told me to check you and come on bhai you are taking too much time .... come soon already we are late 

Anu: haa baba coming.... (he come near to her and hold her shoulder and looking to her eyes ) Di are you ok???

Nivi: mmm (little gloomy face nods yes)

Anu: no di you are not.... i know you are angry on me right...

Nivi: (little irritated) no Anu I'm not angry but i'm disappointed on you...

Anu: Di.. please don't do this you are my bestfriend you know me in and out 

Nivi: That's what i am disappointed...Bachpanse You share everything with me but now you are not talking to me properly and you are hiding thinks with me Anu...

Anu: Dii i'm sorry to make you sad but kuch problems aise hi i thought aap logoko pareshan nahi karo.... i thought we can talk face to face but its end up like this... Diii i love you so mauch you are always my bestfriend (hug her)..

Nivi: ok baba i know....i can forgive you but Memu she is hurt a lot....if you brock her hart i am going to kill you.... you guys are my life my babies i can't see you guys hurt..

Anu: no diii.... i never brock her trust ... you know how much i love her she is always my little bride you know chottisi saree wali dulhan ...

Both burst into laugh....Nivi take a small  photo frame in his bed side table and touch with lot of adoration...Anu too join her and side hugged her... 

Nivi: Kithni pyari thi wo

Nivi: Kithni pyari thi wo.... bilkul chotisi doll jaise mom always make her dress up like her wobhi sab kuch karegi jaise ma kahegi.... and thum tho uski pati babu hina

Anu: ohhh... no diii don't  do that again agar wo phir wo bulana shuru karegi.... Pati Babu.... 

Nivi: wo kithini cute di na havy silk saree lot of jewelries badi badi bindiya and mag mey sindoor .... uski cute voice mey abhi bhi mom ki pass uski bahuth sari video's hi....Do you remember kaise wo short pehan ki ghoom thi hi or har function mey mom usse saree pehanathi thi ... or usko company dene keliye mey or kuku bhi saree pehana pada ...

Anu: wo tho hi diii...hum sab ki bachpan ki memories hi na .... And you know i fall in love this choti se beevi  

Nivi: I know that secret childhood love story ... Or ye bhi yad hi meri 10 saal ki Anu bahuth tense hogayi "kaya kiss kiya tho baby ho jayegi."..

Anu: (blushing) ohhh stop Diii you can't pull my leg like that ok we are just kids upar se that stupid movie and Rohan...seriously dii i believe his words..... so stupid me...

Nivi: (laughing like hell) ya you believe him and that fool is still your buddy and a famous lawyer too... So you keep him as your Legal Adviser..

Anu: ohhh di stop yar .... you always do this to me na.... And you heartless woman you say this incident to your Monkey husband and that brainless man always make embarrass in every gatherings... 

 Nivi: Acha Baba Gussa math kar its just fun na theri ye love story tho kithna cute  hi..... I love my baby and his beevi.....(hug him... and breck that hug and serious tone) Anu please talk to her wo bahuth pareshan hi.... I know you love her but Memu ki life... And most importantly take it as warning keep your eyes and brain open friendship or sympathy or thumari kya majboori i don't know don't allow anyone to destroy your family or happiness...

Anu: WHAT????

Nivi: kuch nahi you will know soon .... come we are already late....

They both open the door and out the room there Preana eagerly waiting for Anurag ... she saw Nivi with Anu she is shocked...

Pre: Nivi Di aap kab anthar gayi???

ANU AND NIVI TOGATHER : WHATTTT.....

Pre: ohhh i am sorry.... mera mathlab i saw you in garden before i come here now you are here 

Nivi: ohhh that i just come to call Anu....

Pre : ohhh...(disappointed)  Hi Anurag

Anu: Hi Prerana ....

Nivi : Anu neeche challe 

Anu: ya dii... 

Nivi saw that Prerans moving his next side like Anurag is between Her and Nivi ....

Nivi suddenly shouted  : Prerana

Nivi: Prerana  can you please help me to carry some gifts Anu you go first

Prerana got the clue what Nivi is trying 

Pre: Sorry Nivi Dii i will tell servant to come here to help you.... Bath ye hi na ki my mom calling me i think its urgent 

She ready to move with Anurag ... Suddenly KUKu and Meemu come there...

Kuku: Its Ok Prerana i saw aunty and she told me that she she just asking for you that's it....Now come with us we girls can take care of gifts...ok..( She lightly pull Prerana's hand ) 

Prearana look furious to girls Anurag look at them with clueless look ....That time Koshik come there and make an excuse and take Anurag with him... after that Mnnath say bye to the sisters and ignore Prerana , go behind Anurag .... Prerana fuming in anger and she look at both sisters....

Pre: I know you guys did this to me for her 

Nivi: Shut up Prerana.... You are no one to us don't try to create hype 

Pre: ya you guys never saw me because you always behind her na ....Hype mey nahi wo create kar rahi hi ..... whatever you guys do Anurag mera hi .... we are in relation....

Kuku: Prerana  Bakwas banth karo .... He is no one to you other than he just consider you as a friend nothin more ...  

Pre: Ohhh come on Kalyani You are not understanding ..... me and your brother is going to marry soon .... Iam your soon to be sister in law may be today Anurag will announce our relation in frond of all... Thab ja kar apni pyari Dosth ki AAsu poch na ...

Nivi: Don't be so over confident Prerana stop your foolishness now....Anu never loves you he is not yours

Pre: (in challenging tone)Shut up Niveditha .....I swear today i will make your brother accept me and i will make sure that from today on words you guys call me Bhabhi be ready for that ....

She rudely walk away from there

Kuku: Di Sacch mey ye Pagal hi kya? (mimic prerana ) Call mr bhaabhi (normal) my foot....

Next updating will be soon...

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE CUTE LOVE STORY OF MANAN