THE REAL GAME WILL START SOON

NOT EDITED

HERE THE STORY......

               When Memu go from there Prerana controlled her emotions and planed something her mind, Nivi and Kuku observing her

Nivi : Kuku today this girl make some drama i am sure

Kuku: i too feel like that di... 

Nivi :Ok I will check on Anu you go and tell Memu to come fast and you guys soon... we can't take any chance with this mad girl  so we can't  let him alone....

Kuku: ok di.... Di check on her family member especially that old ladies they are not sit quit..... especially that Mandhara Dadi  dii shall we spike her drink and make her sleep so we don't have less headache....

Nivi: kukuuu i will kill you and Anupam if you guys do anything like that last two time you guys almost make her bedridden if you guys do anything like that she will die...

Kukku : Ohh come on Dii... wo Poodana never die in this kind of small game she is kind of snake if we poisoned her she will not die.... what we did is very small punishment for  her venom comments on Memu and AshaMa .... last time we make drink spike with constipation medicine uski ped mey ethini choohe hyna sab ko marna bahuth saroori thaa.....uske pehale we make her bucket ass kissed on the wet floor because we need to control some mad dog to running behind other to bite  ... 

Nivi : ushhh.... please Kuku i beg you don't do anything to harm them physically may be they are alarm we can't give them chance to  bite us.... and mom is fully prepare today to face both of them so our duty is just look after this Prerana.... And don't be disappoint you will get lot of chance after today...

Kuku: ok... Di is mom and Baba went downstairs.. 

Nivi: ya i send them before this drama if any chance Baba come here this girl will flip all situation maybe we will lose this game from first step....

Kuku ; MMMM.... 

                        Sametime Prerana is waiting Anurag near the door of  his room she planed to go with him by hand in hand in frond of gusts in downstairs just then she move little bit away from door ...Nivi   sneak in to  Anu's room, and she herd Prerana arranged her brothers to took the video's and photos and upload in social medias, sent to press and other web platforms to make this picture viral and before ending this party whole world will know their relationship ... 

                                                                                This make her alarm she sent message to other family members except Maloy and Anurag... Soon Mohini replayed her to counter attack plan to ruined her idea.. Mohini  wend to her Son in laws and make a plan to shadow someone throughout this function they make sure that person will be always near to Anurag without others attention  and he must be loyal to us not even preran can think ... 

Malahar: Anupam da who will we make to near Anu? We can't make bodyguard's or his PA because he don't like in home someone do like this he kill them... 

Anupam thinking so deep... then they herd  some one calling them jiju's ...Anupam Face brighten soon he gesture Malhar thumb ups... Malhar got his idea and he give an smirk of approval...

Person come and Hug both Malhar and Anupam with pleasant smile  and they welcome hi  with same love and adoration 

Anupam: Aree my chotte sale thu tho ethina bada hogaya ...(turn to  Malhar) Malhar you know when i got married Nivi he was just in 6th or 7th and most importantly he is first time come to India for a marriage and when he saw the  baarath and all he thought their is some mob come to attack in wedding  he ask Nivi to escape... And he heard Ululudhavni  he thought  the woman are going to die so they are howling......Hahahah....

All laughed and Malhar patted his shoulder 

Malhar: come on man he is just a kid its not his problem in Netherland were he heard this Ululudhavni.... 

Guy: And perk of being half British... Not like that before one week of your marriage mom got my custody so i really don't know anything about Indian culture and marriages especially Bengali tradition now i know everything so jiju don't pull my leg ok...

  Anupam: So my boy how is your training going  had finish your exam.....

Guy: yes jiju exams are over thats why i can't join di and bhabi now its all set...and about my training come on jiju you guy put me in between two lioness both make me a best business man now its time to join in mom's business before that wand to learn some more thinks from you guys the great Indian business tycoons...

Mohini come from behind and held his ear  that's it bachu you don't have any other plans what about miss Bajaj can i ask her father to search other boys to his daughter...

Kaushik: NoNo nO badi ma i will come to see her also....

YES THAT BOY IS KOUSHIK CHOURASYA MOHINI'S YOUNGER SISITER SENAHA 'S SON

 KOUSHIK is mohin's younger sister's son both mom and son living in uk ...he just finish his MBA and joint to Mannath's assistant in uk project for training.... he is like Basu family son Basu's realy found with him .... his Anu Da and bahabi  is his role model and mentors , love them so much will do anything for Basu family....

Mohini hug him and Ask: where is your mom i'm waiting for you guys from morning

Kaushik: Mom is blocked by some Aunties in entrance i just escaped from their cheek pulling... its really horrible badima...

All laughed in his complaint and mohini pattered his shoulder went to sech her sister.. Malhar signaled Anupam to talk him 

Anupam : kosushi we actually need your help

Ko:(sensed the serious tone) Help what happen jiju anything serious

Malhar: ya little bit its about Anurag and our family reputation 

kos: what tell me jiju what i can do

Anupam: Actually its a small matter but we cant take risk, its one of our family fronds they wand Anu to marry their daughter they don't know about memu and Anu's relation so they got some clue that they are together something so now we herd that they planning something to make misunderstanding about the relationship between that girl and Anu if they make any trap and Anu will fall we can't escape soon ... and we don't have any evidence to prove their plan so we need to be alert.... 

Malhar: if Anu come to know about this he will be conscious that make them drop the plan and may be  we can't  catch them red hand so you will be with Anu in whole function as a shadow... we will show you that people and you make sure non of them will be near Anu alone...especially That Girl ....

Kos: ok jiju i will be with Anu Da i will make some excuse to him and will be with him and jiju

Anupam: we got it  we will handle Mr.Bajaj and Kukki ...

Malhar: and i promise i will ask Kalyani to give you guys a full day date arrangements  with mr; Babjaj's permission 

kosh: Thank you jiju.......