Aine frowned, she knew how much Oliver wanted to win, and so did the rest. Harry succumbed to his hands, covering his face and sighing loudly, he felt like he was to blame, after all, they could have won if he has just gotten the snitch.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Harry," Ginny says and the boy looks up to her, grateful. Fred and George smirked at each other, eyes meeting Aine who smiles. Madam Pomfrey soon came, urging the rest of the gang to leave so that Harry and the others who were injured to rest, and as they bid their goodbyes, promising to visit him, the large heavy door slammed closed and Harry was finally alone.

For the first time, he had failed to catch the snitch, and for the first time. They had lost a quidditch match. He knew not to be too hard on himself, but as it was the first time he had failed, he couldn't help but feel the weight on his shoulders. 

Two weeks before the term ended, it was already December, where the grass grew icy, and icicles formed at the edge of the roofs. It was already winter, and the wind blew cold. All anyone needed was to lie down next to the fireplace and be warmed by hot chocolate, and snuggling up in thick, comfy blankets. Just that, instead of that, many wanted to head out into the snow, and grab a warm butterbeer. It was another chance to visit Hogsmeade, given to the third years and above. Aine waved goodbye to Hermione and Ron, and her other older Gryffindor housemates, just one more year, and she would be able to taste the popular butterbeer that everyone was dying to try. 

As the common room grew colder, due to the lack of souls in it, Aine sat by the window, gazing out to the frosty white scenery ahead. Christmas was soon coming, and she was thinking of what to give her friends. 

There was a tap on her shoulder and she turned to see a pair of smiley faces behind her, Fred and George. "Feeling bored, Aine?" Fred asks and Aine turns back to the window, "Not really, but maybe?" They chuckled, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means to surprise me with whatever you're planning." Aine replies and immediately grinned, "You know us too well." George winks.

"We're just planning to give something to Harry, won't you join us?" Fred whispered to Aine, looking around to see if there were any peeping eyes before taking out a parchment in his sweater pocket, "What's that?"

"Oh, you'll see." 

"Come on, then!" 

And with that, Fred shoves the paper back into his pocket and George gently takes her hand, as they went out of the common room, to the courtyard. It was cool, and the snow laid thick on the stoned pavement, covering it. Only that there were footprints, crushing into the snow, leaving traces of an invisible person. Fred and George threw their arms around the air, and Aine noticed, they were resting on something.

Instantly, she knew who it was, who would have been able to walk around freely without anyone noticing? Who would have the power to be invisible? Perhaps it was death? Well, it was Harry, wearing the invisibility cloak. "You can fool anyone, but not us." Fred teased, and the four of them hurried into the stairway inside the castle.

"Clever, Harry." Aine complimented, he could have gotten out of the castle grounds without being noticed, it was a smart move. Ripping the cloak out of the boy, Harry shook his head, to make sure his hair was alright, looking at Aine, "Thanks." he said.

"Yeah, but not clever enough," Fred says, tone full of savage. "You want to go to Hogsmeade?" he asks, and Harry looks at them, doubtful, but nods his head nonetheless. "Well, we have a better way," George replies, looking over at his twin who took out the parchment Aine saw earlier.

"What's this rubbish?" Harry calls out, looking at the dry brown paper, and Fred snorted, "He calls this rubbish." he said to George who sulks. Pointing at the paper, they talked over Aine, who seemed invisible to their eyes, well... For now.