IV.

She started to fill the tub with hot water. After a few minutes it was full.

Come here we need to clean you up - she said silently laughing.

He started to undress with no shame. Althea was stressed. Her cheeks were pink. She was feeling more shame than he. She looked at his body and fastly turned away.

Y - you can get in... - said ashamed Althea and pointed the filled tub with her finger

- Thanks, by the way what's your name? - he asked while he was getting in

A-Althea, what about you?

- I'm Sylas.

- Nice name. I think I heard it before.

She wet the sponge and started to soap Sylas's back. He visibly enjoyed the warmth of the water and her touch. She began to soak his greasy hair. They were filled with twigs and leaves.

It's gonna be a really long bath. I'll be pulling it out for hours.

- At least I can appreciate your touch the whole time - he laughed

You are in a pretty good mood for the injuries you've got - she blushed

I'm trying to stay positive after losing battle.

Huh?! Battle? Tell me more about it. I dream about any news what's happening in the south - she said shocked

Nothing special. We just attacked Demacia. I barely survived - he said calmly

WHAT?! My parents lived there. I wanna know more...

- We were winning, but Lux decided to stop hiding her power. She summoned Galio and burnt me with her light. I don't remember how I escaped - he saddened

Oh... I wonder what's happening to her now

- I don't care about this anymore. For me she can even die.

- It was mean, but I feel that you have any reason to hate her.

- You're right. I don't wanna talk about that. It's over anyway.

- Okay... you can stay in the water longer. Here are towels. I'm going to make us something to eat.

- Mhm...

She left him and started to prepare dinner. There was not much food left. She knew she would have to go to town soon. The house started to fill with warmth from the fireplace. Pleasant smell of burning wood was felt. Sylas still was enjoying his hot bath, but water was slowly losing its heat. He looked at the chair next to the tub and saw that there was not only a towel. There were clean clothes too. She was always prepared for having guests, even though she didn't have any for so long.

Warmth filled Sylas' heart. For the first time he found his place on Earth, where he felt safe. Someone finally accepted him and showed him some affection.