Chapter 3 - Day one at school - part 1

CH 3-

I had just teleported to the gates of my new school with Jade. It was the strangest feeling ever, it only lasted for about 5 seconds, but it was amazing. I looked at the scene in front of me, there was a massive building built out of bricks. The building looked nothing like my old school. I found out yesterday that there are 12 floors in the main building, a massive grass area, a massive playground and another building that has 4 floors inside of it.

I looked at Jade, with a shocked expression on my face, who still hadn't moved, she was looking around us, frustration clearly shown on her face.

"Looking for someone?" I asked following her gaze around the school gates.

"Actually, yes. They said that they'd meet me here now." replied Jade.

"oh, ok!" I replied.

Jade suddenly started running towards a boy who was only about 10 meters away. He was fairly tall, he had short, curly brown hair and he was wearing a grey jumper and jeans. As soon as the boy saw Jade a massive smile formed on his face. I started following Jade because she was the only person I knew at this school, so far.

As soon as Jade reached the boy she flung her arms around his and started kissing him.

I reached them a few seconds later, their lips were still glued together so I coughed awkwardly. Jade all of a sudden cut off the kiss let go of the strange boy and held his hand.

"I'm sorry Alexa!" She apoligises at me. "Alexa this is my boyfriend Jake. Alexa meet Jake, Jake meet Alexa!"

"Nice to meet you!" Jake says to me, holding out a hand for me to shake.

"You too." I say shaking his hand.

"Alexa is my roommate, this is her first year." Jade tells Jake.

"Cool! My brother and my roommate are first years too." He tells me, whilst smiling. "When I come round tonight I'll bring my brother with me, then you two can hang out."

"Sure!" I say not even bothering to disagree.

"It's settled then!" Jade says to Jake. "See you around six then?"

"Ok, see you later." Jake says after letting go off Jade's hand and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. He turns around and walks a little then stops, turns around and shouts at us, "Bye!" before running away.

"What time do classes finish?" I wonder out loud.

"Around three in the afternoon!" Jade answers. she then slides her arm through mine, interlocking them and then we walk into the school grounds.

I collect my timetable from the office with Jade, she checks where my first lesson is and takes me there.

"First stop, Simple Levitation!" She announces as we reach the room.

"Cool!" I say. Levitation was one the subjects I wanted to learn the most.

"I've got to go now to my next lesson but I'll meet you outside of Potion Making ready for breaktime. That's your second lesson by the way, it's in room A4 in building 1!" She tells me as she hands me back my timetable and walks away to her first class of the day.

I enter the classroom and make my way to the back of the class, and sit down at a table meant for two people. I take my pencil case and sketch book out of my bag and I begin to sketch the view out of the window beside me. I was at least ten minutes early for this class and I was the only person in the room so I had plenty of time to relax and draw.

________________________________________________________________________________

Long time no update. Part 2 will be up soon, well I hope so anyway.