Chapter 1

CH 1-

I entered the living room and screamed at the sight of our tv floating around the room, I still wasn't used to seeing my roommate practise her magic. She told me two weeks ago that she was a witch and ever since she has seemed the need to practise her magic in the living room instead of her bedroom. I also learnt a few days ago that i'm a witch and that's why my parents have sent me to a new school. I start my new school next week, but my parents insisted that it would be better to move into my new home and get to know my roomate before i start school. At my new school i will have a timetable which is not full of your normal and boring subjects like Maths, Science and English instead i will have a timetable full of lessons young witchs learn. Jade my 19 year old roomate is in the year above me, this means she knows the way round the school as if it were her home so she said she'll give me a tour of the massive school on my first day and stay with me until i make some friends my own age.

"I'm so sorry Alexa, I didn't mean to give you a fright!" Apoligised Jade kindly.

"It's ok." I replied as my heat beat went back to its normal rate.

"Can you do something for me please?" I asked Jade politely.

"Yep sure, what do you want me to do?" said Jade

"Please can you put the TV back on the TV stand?" I asked, whilst watching the TV float around the room.

"Sure!" Replied Jade.

And with that she clapped once and all of a sudden the TV was back on the TV stand.

"Anything else because I need to do my essay that's due in on our first day back?" asked Jade with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Erm..... Nope that's it thanks." I replied giving her a smile.

"If you need me I'll be in my room." Said Jade as she left the room casually.

I looked at my watch to see what the time was, it was half 12 and i was starting to get hungry so I decided to go to the kitchen. I looked first in the fridge, then in the cupboards. Erm..... what to have? Decisions, decisions, decisions. I finally decided that i would just have a cheese sandwich. I went over to the bread bin, then I took out two slices of bread from the 50/50 bread packet and placed them on my plate. Next, i buttered the bread and added the cheese. I smiled, then I took my sandwich into the sitting room and enjoyed it, especially the nice creamy cheese.

I washed up the plate and went back into the sitting room and switched on the tv. I scanned through the channels, however i couldn't find anything good on so I gave up after five minutes of looking. I turned off the TV and went along the hallway to my bedroom. Jade and myself lived in a bungalow style house, it consisted of the sitting room, kitchen, my room, Jade's room and thankfully two bathrooms, this was something I was very happy with because I hated sharing bathrooms. Our home was property of the school, all of the students homes were. We lived two roads away from the school, I was extremly grateful for this because I was extreemly lazy.

I entered my room, closed the door slowly and studied my surroundings. I hadn't lived here long but I felt really comfortable in my new home, especially my new bedroom. I had a double bed, a small desk in the corner which Jade said would be useful for me to do my homework on, a mini bedside table, a regular sized wardrobe, a few shelfs that had books on, a few shelfs that had DVDS on and a chest of drawers which had my TV on top of it.

I went to one of my DVD shelf's and took my favourite DVD, vampires suck, of the shelf and then i switched on my TV, placed the DVD in it and layed on my bed after pressing play on the remote control. It was half two by time the movie finished. I was starting to feel home sick, this had been happening quite a lot recently. I was currently living on a island, which was like a town, four hours away from home, by boat ride any way which could only be seen my supernatural creatures like myself. To cure my home sickness I decided to call my best friend Mia, we had been friends since nursery school and I had been missing her so badly.

Luckily I have free calls because I spent until four on the phone to Mia and then until five on the phone to my parents. Mia was telling me about how every one at school was missing me. I had to lie about my reason for leaving because I can't tell anyone I'm a witch. I had to say that I moved to live with family, I just wish I could tell her the truth.

_______________________________________________________________________  

So that's the first chapter, what did you think? vote, comment, fan please!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to read the first chapter I'll upload soon.