Chapter 3 part 2

Hey! I wrote this a long time ago but here. I've finally updated! Yay! I've done it. Try not to die of shock. But here you go. Enjoy!

------------

CH 3-

So there I was silently sketching at a two seater desk on my own when a girl with brown shoulder length hair stood watching me draw.

After a while I finally get fed up of her watching me.

"Can I help you?" I ask quite angrily as I turn my head to look at her.

"Um....um please can I sit here? You see, I don't h-have any f-friends yet. I- I've only just moved here." She asks me shyly.

"Sure, I'm new here too!" I say cheerfully. "Sorry about before I just don't like people watching me draw."

"No worries. You are very talented though. I wish I could draw as well as you do." She tells me.

"Thanks. I'm sure you have other strengths though." I say. "What lessons have you got next?"

"Um...... Let me check. What have you got?" She asks me.

We then sit there looking at each others timetables, it turns out we have nearly all the same lessons as each other.

"I'm Alexa." I say, introducing myself as a hold out my hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you Alexa, I'm Maria." She tells me as she shakes my hand.

I then return to my drawing of the view out of the window. However, I only manage to continue for a few minutes before the teacher enters the room.

"Good morning!" She says, greeting us as she sits down at her desk. Her desk was a mahogany shade, which had been placed in the centre of the front of the classroom.

"Morning." Some of the other children reply.

"My name is Miss Shoella and I am going to be your teacher this year for simple levitation." Our teacher explains to everyone. Miss Shoella had blue/green eyes, blonde with blue streaks hair, which was waist length and she looked quite small despite wearing heels.

For our first lesson Miss S said she would like for us to get to know each other, so she made us fill out a fairly large table. There were many columns: name, age, hair colour, favourite genre of book and movie, favourite type of music, eye colour, how many pets they have, 2 hobbies they have and 5 interesting facts about them.

The lesson finished fairly quickly. During the lesson I learnt more about my new friend Maria. It turns out she loves horror movies, rock music and she has 2 younger siblings: one boy, one girl called Millie and Marcus, if I remember correctly they are twins.

I look forward to spending more time with her. I'm sure we'll continue to be friends for quite some time.