Chapter 2

CH 2-

I was twisting and turning in bed, it was half eleven and I couldn't get to sleep. It was my first day at my new school, Supernatural Academy, tomorrow and I was beyond nervous. However hard I tried to sleep, I failed. After being in bed staring into thin air since half ten I decided to give up. I climbed out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to make myself a hot chocolate, my favourite drink EVER!

After I had made my hot chocolate I went back to my room and sat on my bed. I was still holding my hot chocolate in my hands trying to absorb all the heat possible from the mug after five inutes of being in my room. I finished my drink and put the empty, but heavy mug on my desk, then I looked at my silver, classic I know, alarm clock only to find out it was ten to twelve (midnight). I stood up and went over to my TV and switched it on, I however had to turn the volume down straight away otherwise it would have probably woken up Jade. I climbed back into bed after adjusting the volume of the TV. I was watching some lady trying to sell some things when gradually sleep came.

I woke up at 7 to the sound of Party all night,my alarm going off:

*We like to sleep all day and party all night!

This is how we like to live our life!

Hands up!

Oh, oh, let's go!

It's an illusion, yeah!

Ain't no time for seclusion, yeah!

Come on and put your body in here,

Until you can't stand it,

Just rock it, rock it, oh!*

Just when I couldn't stand the noise any longer I hit the snooze button,with as much strength as possible. I reluctantly got out of bed and got dressed. I was so happy, but nervous at the same time. I'm going to see my new school today! I thought to myself as I grinned, a tired grin, at myself in the mirror. I studied my tired self in the mirror, I was wearing a pair of long classic black leggings, a loose plain white T-Shirt and a pair of black boots. I let my thin, silky, shoulder length, black hair hang loose. I thougtht i looked presentable so I went over to my bag, which was laying on my bed, and made sure that I had what I needed. I had a book, a notebook, a pencil case and my water bottle in my bag. After checking my bag one more time I made my way to the sitting room. When I entered the sitting the sitting room I was greeted by Jade, who was sitting on the sofa.

"Morning sleepy head!"

"Why are you so happy? We have school today!" I asked tiredly whilst succeeding to keep in a yawn, that wanted to escape so badly.

"You'll find out!" Jade replied smirking at me.

"Whatever!" I said after letting a small yawn escape my mouth.

"I do have some good news, though!" Said Jade smiling at me.

"What is it?" I asked wondering what she was going to say.

"Well, we are going to teleport to school today!" Jade said making my eyes widen in shock when she said teleport.

"Cool!" I screamed suddenly cheering up, i was full of excitement now.

Jade explained to me how to teleport, she told me that all you have to do is say a spell and where you want to go then you will suddenly appear there, however this only works if you are a witch or wizard. Jade then handed me a piece of paper which had the teleportation spell on. After learning about teleportation from Jade I was also more eager to get to school and learn more about magic.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So that was Chapter 2, what did you think? Comment, vote and fan please. :) PS. the next chapter will be about Alexa's first day at Supernatural Academy. Sorry for the late update!