Kill The Darkness

(Hope you all enjoy!)

(WARNING!!! Gore up ahead. Read at your own choice.)

The sun rose up as the birds started chirping. Raiden was already awake as he got into his disguise and changed his hair to black before hearing a knock on his door.

Tatsumi's voice: "Hey Y/N! You in there?"

Raiden(Y/N): "Yeah, what's up kid?"

Tatsumi's voice: "Aria wants us to come with her to the city to go out shopping. Wanna come along?"

Raiden placed a hand on his chin, trying to come up with some excuse. But he couldn't find one and it's not like he was gonna get any further into his mission if he just stayed at the mansion.

Raiden(Y/N): "Yeah sure. Be right there."

Later on, Tatsumi, Raiden, and some guards followed Aria around as she went on a shopping spree. It kinda got Tatsumi off guard but Raiden had suspected something like this would happen. There was a wagon full of stuff that Aria wanted.

Tatsumi: "Lady Aria is a pretty serious shopper isn't she? I mean, I don't think I've ever seen so much stuff before."

Guard: "The young lady does enjoy it, but I assume all women behave this way yes?"

Raiden shrugs as he shakes his head with his hands up.

Tatsumi: "I don't know. I have this other female friend and she just kinda wears whatever she has." He says with a calm tone.

Raiden(Y/N): (Pfft. I bet if she heard you say that she'd kick your ass.) He says in his head with a snicker.

Guard: "Oh and Tatsumi, Y/N?"

Raiden(Y/N)/Tatsumi: "Hm?"

Guard: "You see that castle over there?"

They both look to follow his gaze at the castle he was talking about.

Guard: "That is the center of the entire empire. It's where everything happens."

Tatsumi: "Woah! I always wanted to see where the Emperor lives and makes decisions for the whole country." He says with an interested tone.

Guard: "Well, not exactly."

Raiden(Y/N): "Huh?" He says with a slightly curious tone.

The guard then leans in to whisper at Tatsumi and Raiden.

Guard: "There is an Emperor, but he's only a child. Our land is plagued by corruption. It's The Minister who controls the Emperor from the shadows."

Tatsumi: "Mins-?!"

Raiden quickly placed a hand on Tatsumi's mouth to shut him up. The guard slightly nodded at Raiden.

Guard: "Do not let yourself be heard. Those who oppose are beheaded." He said with a low and serious tone.

That's when they noticed some nearby cyborgs in the area and lowered their voices.

Tatsumi: "So, he's the one who ordered all those heavy taxes on my village."

Guard: "The entire Capital knows."

Tatsumi grit his teeth as he wore an angry expression. Raiden could understand his rage.

Guard: "On top of that, we're dealing with this scum." He says as he points back with his thumb.