❄︎𝔱𝔴𝔬❄︎

Start from the beginning

"You really do like that boy, don't you?"Tom said. "Yeah."I said. "I thought you liked Barty?"Draco questioned. I started giggling.

"What? What's he giggling about?"He asked.

"I think Barty and him are only friends with benefits. And let's not to mention that threesome with Fenrir."Blaise said making me choke.

"Hey! Let's not talk about that!"I exclaimed making them all laugh.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

"Hello, Mr. Calvin."I said with a cheeky smile. It looked like his heart melted.

Glad I still have that effect on people even though they don't know I'm insane. "Hello, Harry. You're here to see Charlie?"He questioned.

I nodded quickly making him chuckle. "Come in. I'm sure he would love to see you after what happened last night."He said.

I stopped walking after he closed the door. "What happened last night?"I questioned with a head tilt.

"He knew that I was with Carol, and he was very emotional about it. So, as of right now we're not speaking to each other."He explained. I sighed.

"I'll talk to him."I said. "He's out in the backyard."He told me pointing to double doors. "Thanks, Scott."I said as I walked over to them.

I opened the door as I caught last of a conversation with a redhead little girl and Charlie. I closed the door.

"He's your daddy and you love him."She said stubbornly and walked away. Charlie looked over to me, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Harry."He said. A huge smile broke out on my face as I ran to him and hugged him. "Hey, Charlie."I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Your dad told me he's Santa Claus."I told him quietly. "He did?"He questioned.

"Well, I kind of knew that before he told me. I told him something about me because he asked the reason why I believe him."I told him as I pulled away.

"What did you tell him?"He asked. "Is there somewhere private where I can tell you?"I asked.

He nodded as he took my hand leading me back inside. As we walked in I noticed more people in the kitchen.

"Hey, Mom. Neil. This is my new friend Harry."Charlie told the two people.

"Hello, Harry. I'm Charlie's mother. And this is my husband Neil. My name's Laura."She said with a smile as she looked down at our hands.

I blushed. "It's nice to meet you two."I told them. "You're British?!"Neil said in surprise. "Mhm. I'm just visiting my Aunt for Christmas."I said with a smile.

"Alright. Harry and I will be in my room."Charlie said pulling me upstairs. "It's nice to meet you, Harry!"Laura exclaimed.

"You too!"I said back. Charlie pulled me into his room, closing the door. He sat down on his bed and pulled me down.

"Now can you tell me?"He begged. I giggled. "Sure. I'm a Wizard."I told him. He stared at me.

"Oh, come on! Your father is Santa Claus! What's so hard to believe I'm a Wizard?"I questioned. "Well...can you prove it?"He asked. I nodded.

"I usually use my wand, but I'm too lazy. So..."I trailed off as I looked at the doorknob and locked the door. I looked at him.

"Go ahead. Check if the door is locked."I told him. He rolled his eyes as he stood up and tried to open the door, which wouldn't budge.